5E Character Create Playlist

Question about activating modules

I bought the DND5E Players Handbook, DMs Guide and Monster's Manual via steam and have been trying to figure out how to access them to create a campaign, but after 15 minutes of trying havent been able to do so.

Would someone mind helping me out?
    Or at least pointing me in the right direction.
    Last edited by yofaceismyface; March 20th, 2020 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by yofaceismyface View Post
    I bought the DND5E Players Handbook, DMs Guide and Monster's Manual via steam and have been trying to figure out how to access them to create a campaign, but after 15 minutes of trying havent been able to do so.

Would someone mind helping me out?
    Or at least pointing me in the right direction.
    Hi yofaceismyface welcome to the community.

Firstly did you link your Smiteworks account with Steam - details here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...d+Applications

Once you have done that and updated Fantasy Grounds start a new campaign and then click on the Library Button and then on Modules. You will see all your modules in the window that opens. Find the ones you want and click the Load button. You will now see the modules in your Library and clicking on them will take you to the list of contents. You'll also be able to access the contents from the buttons on the right side of the UI.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Think of the Campaign as your kitchen table, and the DLC as your bookcase, you need to bring the books from the bookcase to the table and open them.

Thread Information