5E Character Create Playlist

Forge Spell Scrolls

Hey there,
    is there a way to forge Spell Scrolls?
    I added some new spells (let's name one myspell) and now I want to use the template for "Spell scroll (cantrip)" which has the "_spellname_" placeholder in it. I tried to forge it with the spell "myspell" so it creates the new "Scroll of myspell".

Is there any way to do that without copying the "Spell scroll (cantrip)" template and modify it manually?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by macskay90 View Post
    Hey there,
    is there a way to forge Spell Scrolls?
    I added some new spells (let's name one myspell) and now I want to use the template for "Spell scroll (cantrip)" which has the "_spellname_" placeholder in it. I tried to forge it with the spell "myspell" so it creates the new "Scroll of myspell".

Is there any way to do that without copying the "Spell scroll (cantrip)" template and modify it manually?

Cheers
    It would be easier to make a copy of an existing cantrip (or any spell level) scroll and edit that rather than using the template. The template has no real purpose - it's used internally to create the spell scrolls - but can't really be used in Fantasy Grounds. Once you have a copy of a cantrip scroll all you need to do is edit the title, the name in the description and then link your spell to it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, alright. Cheers. I figured that and hoped there might be another way, but that's fair enough. I'll do that then.

Thread Information