5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Looking for a possible module suggestion

Howdy. I have a copy of FG and two other friends will be purchasing their copies.

I'm looking for any suggestions to already existing content/modules that I can run two players through. (preferably D&D so I don't have to worry about different systems/rulesets as of yet).

My goal isn't so much the module, but to get familiar with product and it's capabilities/limitations.

Suggestions would be really great!

Hi
    You can play the wizards amulet a free adventure to Fantasy Grounds or even the Adventure that cames with the program...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I have looked at both of those, and they are indeed what I'm currently leaning towards.

I was hoping someone might know of 1-2 player module that existed. Otherwise if I go, lets say, the Wizards Amulet route, I'll have to make a few tweaks due to only have two players at the moment. Not that I don't know how, but was looking to avoid that sort of work initially

Unfortunately, most modules assume at least four players so I am afraid you will not have a lot of luck with premade modules. It would seem to me with a group that small you would be better off just running something of your own.

When I ran a demonstration game with the demo and two players I just made up something loosely based on a few rooms out of B2 with five foot corridors and small rooms.

Assuming these are first level characters something like dire rats, a pit trap, Kobolds, a foot catcher trap, and the Kobold "Boss". For something this small I would just sketch out the map in FG.

Why don´t you create yourself an adventure? it´s very simple! get a map of a dungeon a map of a place and create some stories and voila! one two players and you get to know better the program...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Best way go is creating one. I had a guy way back who did almost a ravenloft style RPG, i was only one that was playing for a few weeks but it was bloody fun. Good story behind it as far i could see.

Thread Information