FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a way to add fire resistance to a character

Hello,
    one of the players in my campain has a character that is a forge dwarf. He has fire resistance. Is there a way to add the fire resistance to the character?
    Thanks

Once the PC is in the combat tracker use the RESIST effect - entering RESIST: 5 fire (or whatever value you need). You can't put this on the PC sheet anywhere, it needs to be manually added to the effects section for the PC in the combat tracker.

Info on effects here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ects#Modifiers
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is this still true when creating a homebrew race or subrace? More info: I'm trying to build Cold resistance into the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Dar Kreader View Post
    Is this still true when creating a homebrew race or subrace? More info: I'm trying to build Cold resistance into the race.
    You can still do that if you want. However, the PF2 DLC use Character Effects applied using PC Automation so that the effect is permanently on the character.

Details on PC automation can be found in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ure+Automation

For an example, have a look at the Forge Dwarf heritage in the Core Rules (available in the Lookup Data list) - the Forge Dwarf feature 1 has automation for the Forge Dwarf's fire resistance - you'll need to enable the automation field to be able to see the automation text, described in the page linked above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I should have been more specific. I am asking about the 5E ruleset.
    Haven't played PF in any of it's variations yet. My DM is going to take us on a campaign in a few months. Looking forward to learning the system.And thinking about all of the money i'm going to spend on new modules. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dar Kreader View Post
    I should have been more specific. I am asking about the 5E ruleset.
    Haven't played PF in any of it's variations yet. My DM is going to take us on a campaign in a few months. Looking forward to learning the system.And thinking about all of the money i'm going to spend on new modules. LOL
    This thread is in the Pathfinder 2.0 forum, so usually discussions are regarding PF2. You can look at the RESIST modifier effect in the D&D 5e effects Wiki page as a starting point here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation

Google sent me here and i didn't see the Label for Pathfinder. Thanks for the help. It means a lot. I looked and at the link and hopefully i can work it out.

Thread Information