STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Would be great to play. Downloaded this since Covid so I'm new to online but not to D&D. Excited at the potential of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Micahw2411 View Post
    Room for two more?
    Quote Originally Posted by MHKUltra View Post
    Would be great to play. Downloaded this since Covid so I'm new to online but not to D&D. Excited at the potential of playing.
    Game is full for tonight; but I might run another one later this week. Thanks for your interest though.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Alrighty we have Trenloe, marcurife+wife, Sciencephile, Baron von Mandrick and Ludd_G with Styrmir as first reserve.

I'll have the table set up at least 2 hours before game time along with a voice channel on the official Discord. Pleas join as early as you can since the internet is even slower than usual now. See you all tonight!
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Alrighty we have Trenloe, marcurife+wife, Sciencephile, Baron von Mandrick and Ludd_G with Styrmir as first reserve.

I'll have the table set up at least 2 hours before game time along with a voice channel on the official Discord. Pleas join as early as you can since the internet is even slower than usual now. See you all tonight!
    Fantastic! Looking forward to it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Alright I'll keep my eye out for the next one

Hi y'all,

I'm really sorry, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it tonight. I've got a bit of a chest infection (self-isolating since Thursday - it's nothing major but I'm being safe rather than sorry with regards possibly being infectious) and it's wiped me out more than I thought. So, I'd rather bow out now and give you a chance to get a replacement in place, as opposed to finding I'm done-in half way through the session. I hope you understand and sorry to mess you all around. Hopefully I'll be up to a game in a few days or so, as I was really looking forward to it.

Cheers and have a great game,

Simon

Thanks for letting us know. Styrmir you're in if you can still make it..

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Game is full for tonight; but I might run another one later this week. Thanks for your interest though.
    Hi! Also a relatively new player, would definitely be interested if you run it again!

Quote Originally Posted by douglas817tx View Post
    I am interested
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty786 View Post
    Hi! Also a relatively new player, would definitely be interested if you run it again!
    I'll definitely try to run it again soon.

Thread Information