FG Spreadshirt Swag

Dual Wielding with two of same weapon -- Help

Hi folks,

I am super new to Fantasy Grounds and I tried search for a solution for this but everything was close but not close enough...

I have a character that dual wields short swords. I have added both short swords to the character's inventory. Only one shows up in the action bar under weapons. Is it possible to have both swords show up (on hand/off hand)? If so, what magic technique do I use to set it up in FG?

Much thanks!

Make a copy of the short sword in items and rename it to short sword (off hand) then add it to your inventory.

Edit. Or do as damned says. Drag in the first sword, rename it and then drag in another one.

Dragging another if the same thing into your inventory just adds it to the first. So you need to rename the first.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; March 18th, 2020 at 23:24.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you both!

Problem solved!

If you're not afraid to try and extension, I use this one and my players love it:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Offhand-attack

What it does is makes the icon for melee vs ranged turn clickable so you can toggle between one-handed, two handed (for versatile and it then changes the damage die size for you), and off-hand (where it removes the damage bonus from stat for you but leaves all the others).

Thread Information