Starfinder Playlist

[Index Card RPG] [Classic] [March 21st, 6PM, PDT] - Last Flight of the Red Sword

EDIT: This session is full, but if you're still interested, leave a response or send me a PM and I'll set up another session.

Since we're all getting cozy at home lets roll some dice while we're at it!

Title: Last Flight of the Red Sword

Ruleset: Index Card RPG (soon to be released on the store)
    Uses: FG Classic
    License type needed: Free/demo license
    When: Saturday, March 21st, 6pm, pacific daylight time
    Duration: 3-4 hours
    TimeAndDate.com link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...18&p1=202&ah=3
    Voice comm requirements: Zoom (https://zoom.us/)
    Other requirements: Will use Zoom for video and audio. Webcam isn't required, but preferred. Limited to 5 players per game, though with enough interest I'd be glad to run this multiple times.

Last Flight of the Red Sword is set in a sci-fi universe where you'll play the crew of a WARP SHELL; a sentient, biological spaceship whose purpose is to make sure the crew is where they're needed most. In this adventure your WARP SHELL brings you to a derelict Reptoid cruiser, drifting near a dying star. It is the ‘Red Sword,’ an infamous pirate ship feared in dozens of systems. What happened to its crew?

This game will use the soon-to-be-released ruleset for Index Card RPG. Anyone is welcome anyone to join regardless if you ever heard of the system. It's a rules-lite, fast-paced game that pushes action and choices. Pregens will be provided. If you're curious about the system, you can find a quickstart pdf on the ICRPG website.
    Last edited by Saagael; March 21st, 2020 at 18:50.

Count me in! I've been playing ICRPG for a few months now (Alfheim settings) but I just picked up fantasy grounds. How do I get an invite or considered for the game?

Quote Originally Posted by molina View Post
    Count me in! I've been playing ICRPG for a few months now (Alfheim settings) but I just picked up fantasy grounds. How do I get an invite or considered for the game?
    You're good to go! If we get at least 2 more people to join, I'll send you a message with links for voice chat and FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    You're good to go! If we get at least 2 more people to join, I'll send you a message with links for voice chat and FG.
    Sounds good. Thanks!

Hi! I'm new to Fantasy Grounds but I saw your concept and it sounds really cool. I would like to be in it when it runs tomorrow if possible.

I have installed Fantasy Grounds and Zoom as per your instructions!

Quote Originally Posted by keijikiriya View Post
    Hi! I'm new to Fantasy Grounds but I saw your concept and it sounds really cool. I would like to be in it when it runs tomorrow if possible.

I have installed Fantasy Grounds and Zoom as per your instructions!
    Awesome! I'll send out the invite link tomorrow if we can get at least one more person.

Quote Originally Posted by douglas817tx View Post
    I am interested
    Awesome! Since there's enough folks interested, I've PMed y'all the join info for the game. I'll have FG up and running about 30 minutes before the start of the game in case y'all want to test your connection and such.

Thread Information