FG Spreadshirt Swag

Embers of the Last War - AL Module

I apologize if this is not the correct area of the forum to post this. I'm posting my question to a couple different areas that may seem like it fits;

I am unable to find an official conversion of the Embers of the Last War Adventures League to a Fantasy Grounds module(s). Our group is looking to get started with Fantasy Grounds and are currently in the middle of DDAL-ELW. I would prefer to not have to recreate the maps, etc. Is anyone aware of a conversation?

Welcome to the FG forums.

Please don't post the same questions in three different places. I've removed the other two threads asking the same question. This AL forum is the best place for your question. Posting in multiple places can result in wasted time for all involved so please try to avoid it. I know you want an answer to your question, but posting all over the place won't get you an answer faster. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any conversions will be in the FG store or the dmsguild store - In DMs Guild do a search with the "Virtual Tabletop" format selected: https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?..._0_0_0_45545_0

At this point it doesn't appear that there is a FG conversion.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 19th, 2020 at 11:00. Reason: Added FG Store to the locations to find FG AL modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    For season 9 modules, Smiteworks has a license and will be publishing the modules. For the first time ever, Roll20 is actually beating Fantasy Grounds there. They have the first 2 modules available for sale.

I have not seen anything for Eberron and it is almost impossible to get paid for AL modules, so most of the professional converters don’t do it.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information