DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Eberron Rising from the Last War missing chapters?

Just downloaded and installed the Eberron module for both Classic and Unity. Reference Manual has only the Intro and chapters 4,5,6. What happened to chapters 1,2 and 3? Missing in both versions.

edit
    Just deleted the dat file from classic and dl again. No change.
    Last edited by Grommit57; March 18th, 2020 at 18:09.

Ok, well guess I'm not awake. 123 players book. 456 dm book. Seems to me the DM should have it all in one book? Just sayin!

Quote Originally Posted by Grommit57 View Post
    Seems to me the DM should have it all in one book? Just sayin!
    That's how a lot of products were originally designed. The problem occurs when links are added to characters from the GM source and then the player tries to open the link - and they can't, because it points at the GM module. Hence why some new products will not have duplicate info in two modules within the same product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It will just take some getting used to. Not that big a deal really. If it wasn't for FG I wouldn't be gaming much. Even more so now. Thanks. Looking forward to moving my ToEE game to Unity.

Thread Information