FG Spreadshirt Swag

How can we put Voluntary Flaws on a character?

Page 26 of the Core Rulebook lets you, during the Ancestry step of character creation, accept 2 Ability Flaws in exchange for 1 Ability Boost. This is the only way to get an 18 in a stat that your Ancestry has an Ability Flaw in.

I am trying to make a Dwarven Sorcerer at the moment in Fantasy Grounds, and am trying to find a way to give him Flaws in Strength and Dexterity in exchange for a Boost in Charisma so he can have that 18 Charisma.

How can I do this? Thanks in advance.

Apply a modifier to each of the ability "score" fields in question. See the "temporary modifier" section here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Number_Fields
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Apply a modifier to each of the ability "score" fields in question. See the "temporary modifier" section here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Number_Fields
    Thanks

The page you linked to says you can change a value "by using the mouse wheel or dropping a number".
    I hovered the mouse cursor over it (the AC shield as well as the plus sign) and used the mouse wheel and tried typing, and nothing happens.
    I typed a number in the Modifier box in the bottom-left corner and tried to drag it onto the AC, and nothing happens.
    I also tried clicking the plus sign next to the AC, and nothing happens.
    I right-clicked the AC and no option comes up to change it in the radial menu.

Sorry, it appears that is out of date, I've updated the Wiki. Use CTRL+mouse-wheel to change the "Score" value.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, it appears that is out of date, I've updated the Wiki. Use CTRL+mouse-wheel to change the "Score" value.
    Got it, thanks.
    When you all get the chance, would be helpful to have a hover tooltip for this feature. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    When you all get the chance, would be helpful to have a hover tooltip for this feature. Thanks again
    I doubt I'll go through all of the temporary modifier field and add tooltips when the + indicator is to show that it's a temporary modifier, and this is standard across all FG rulesets. I have plans to do a GUI field overview in the Wiki at some point to show the different field types, and I'll put this in there too.

Thread Information