DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Classic Client with Unitiy subscription

Hello there,

if i read correctly, then you actually can use FG Classic to host games when you bought a Unity license. But what about subscritions? If i would buy a Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate subscription, would i be able to host games with FG Classic to Players who use a free FG Classic Demo client?

Also, after buying a subscription, how do i cancel it? I want to buy a subscription, just to test for a month if my group and me like and get along with FG and if so i'd like to purchase the ultimate license.

FG Classic license and FG Unity licenses are not the same and they're not interchangeable. You will need a license for the specific version you want to use.

Information on cancelling a subscription here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...#faq_cancelsub Keep in mind that PayPal inform SmiteWorks that your subscription is no longer active as soon as you cancel, even if you had some days left. So only cancel towards the end of your subscription or after you've bought a permanent license.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh, ok. Maybe i mixed something up or misunderstood. I thought i've read here in the forum that you could run both with a FGU license. But i can't find the thread anymore.

But this opens up some new questions to me. Here's my situation:

I own a FGC standard license that i bought some years ago. With this license i also bought the Pathfinder Core Rulebook module yesterday to test with my friends if FG could be a way for us to keep playing our Pathfinder Campaign. If we think it's a match for us i wanted to buy the FGU ultimate license.

If i will now get a FGC ultimate subscripiton will i still be able to use the Pathfinder Core Rulebook (and what about with a FGU ultimate subscription)? And if so, what happens to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook module when i buy a FGU ultimate license? I'm sorry if this nitpicking is a little bit annoying but for me this is quite a lot of money at stake and i don't want to end up buying some things twice.

Your DLC purchases are tied to your username, not a license key. You will have access to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook in both FGC and FGU.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

All of your DLC (Like the core rulebook) will work just fine in unity. All DLC is tied to your account so once you install Unity and add your account details and then update it all of your DLC will download and install.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information