DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    If anyone needs the server up today (except evening UTC) to build their character let me know.

Can you open the server tomorrow an our before the session begins? I think that is enough time to create my character before we start.

If I finish the previous SFS game on time, yes.

yamikami
    -
    I am not in on this one but I may be able to help and open my FG session if you want to log in in case Stephan does not have enough time for you beforehand. Just let me know. I could be around my computer at that time if you need. Do you know how to export your character from my FG session, save it as an XML and then import it into Stephan's session? If not, I cna help talk you through the process as well.

The server is up but I'm currently still unavailable as I'm eating.

Most chronicle drafts sent (one attached, one waiting for email).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is there interest for PFS2 either SAT March 28th 6.30 PM UTC or SUN March 29th 11.30 AM / 12 PM UTC (depending on the scenario, be aware DST may come into effect!)?

Scenario: 1-00 Origin of the Open would be the easiest as 1. I don't have to avoid spoilers for it and 2. I don't have to prep as much. The downsides are that it is a pregen-only scenario and it is a bit tricky / can run late. It is important for the metaplot however.

Other scenarios/quests are also possible but require more planning.

Note I'll also take SFS preferences into account in the latest SFS game thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Is there interest for PFS2 either SAT March 28th 6.30 PM UTC or SUN March 29th 11.30 AM / 12 PM UTC (depending on the scenario, be aware DST may come into effect!)?
    I'd be interested in the Sunday slot.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Scenario: 1-00 Origin of the Open would be the easiest
    I've already played that particular one, so I would prefer something else.

(if you want to check which ones I've played already, https://www.pfstracker.net/#/search and filtering by "player = Philip Newton (2361203), games = Pathfinder 2.0 [optionally also "Starfinder"], Other = uncheck "Don't filter out already played content". Of course, I'm not the only person to take into account.)

I would be down for both Saturday and Sunday for PFS2e. Glad to play 1-00 and one more

Thread Information