STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    At least three people would be able to bring a level 4, at least one person a level 3. One player will bring a pregen (level 1 or 4, still TBD), one presumably a level 1 (though if everyone else is in the higher subtier, I'd heavily recommend taking a level 4 pregen).

Edit: The issue is that I've already had level 1 character deaths happen at subtier 1-2 with unlucky rolls, so playing a level 1 in subtier 3-4 will not improve the situation. While they can survive it, there's a decent risk.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 21st, 2020 at 10:23.

FYI: Unfortunately no boon slots in this one again (quests).

The server is up.

Chronicle drafts sent.

Is there interest for SFS either SAT March 28th 6.30 PM UTC or SUN March 29th 11.30 AM / 12 PM UTC (be aware DST may come into effect!)?

Most likely a 7-10 scenario (2-04 Future's Fall, 2-18 Forbidden Tides or maybe 2-20 Shades of Spite).

Note I'll also take PFS2 responses (in the latest PFS2 thread) into account to determine the time.

(I'd be interested in the Sunday slot, but don't have a level 7 character yet.)

I'd be interested. Although for 2-04 and 2-18, I'd have to check whether I have a replay available.
    (also Saturday slot would probably better for me, Sunday can get a bit tight for me.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I would like to apply as a drow Mystic academic from a noble drow house. How do I submit my character from the FG app?

Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredReaper View Post
    I would like to apply as a drow Mystic academic from a noble drow house. How do I submit my character from the FG app?
    You're posting in a thread for SFS again, so no Drow allowed. Also, this one is definitely for games that are already over.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information