5E Character Create Playlist

Maybe fantasy ground should do some advertising

Here's a video to play roll20 for the pandemic over 1000 up votes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DMAcademy/c..._a_video_walk/
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Blog Entries
    If you noticed, that post was not made by Roll20 staff. It is a great idea for those that can step up and help not only the FG community, but their worldwide neighbors as well by doing something similar.

Or just putting more people in touch with the forums here, or with FGCollege, or any of the other numerous places FG thrives.

Not that I disagree with you, it's just that SmiteWorks is still a small group and they can only do so much.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Well Matt Colville uses Fantasy Grounds, and Chris Sims said last week in the interview that he wanted to check out Fantasy Grounds Unity.

Since Chris is a designer for Star Finder and we get some cool space maps with Unity AND unity is in public beta... Would be cool to have Chris stream a test session if he can get permission to stream unity. I might know a guy who knows a guy if SW can give permission for the stream. Unity is still under NDA right?

If anyone has a line on Matt He could bring a lot of attention to FG with a video. Cody from Taking20 switched to FG and did a video encouraging people to switch back when the owner of Roll20 earned the third most downvoted post of all time on Reddit. That's another idea.

Blog Entries
    Promotion of Fantasy Grounds is terribly lacking.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I think the problem is that the folks around here that do an AMAZING job in creating tutorials are a bit intimidated by that newfangled beast called Reddit.

Don't we already have that type of material that was covered in the reddit post (pertaining to FG of course)?

Couldn't someone just throw it down on reddit?

Blog Entries
    Mr Z has a bunch of great videos. Damned, Trenloe and others do too. It's not the availability of quality content, but the marketing of it.

All that said, I agree I wish FG was more widely reknowned and had the general acceptance that it deserves, but it doesn't yet. And as I think Damned said elsewhere, a huge influx of new folks is more than challenging. SmiteWorks has their head down getting Unity out the door, and I don't disagree that that should be their priority.

Perhaps we, the community, can step up and get things going on Reddit. Can reach out to celebs we know and see what they can do. And, provide the influx of tech support such a surge will bring with it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information