DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Hi Moon, were you referring to my account? Yes, I did purchase a standard FGU, but all of my players couldn't upgrade just yet, so I bought an Ultimate Subscription. I have the Ultimate Sub key in my launcher and the launcher marks it as a verified Ultimate Key.

I don't see the Ultimate key linked to your account, which is why I asked.

Is the subscription still active?
    As noted in the FAQ, if you cancel the subscription, the key is revoked immediately due to the limitation of our connection with Paypal.

You should contact [email protected].
    If you deactivated early, they can get you refunded, so you can make a new subscription.
    If it's not linked to your account, they can link using your invoice email receipt.
    In any case, they should be able to investigate the license you have. Please provide the key you are using in the email to support.

Regards,
    JPG

Ah, that is the problem. I did cancel it, because we only needed it for one month. Thanks!

Hi. I had a subscription, cancelled it, and bought the license. I was excited because I was having the same problem with trying to get a player on my game! Could it be that I am still running on the cancelled license? I entered the license code that was sent to me when I purchased FG-Unity. Is there a way to confirm that I am running on the purchased license and not the cancelled version? Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwithlotus View Post
    Hi. I had a subscription, cancelled it, and bought the license. I was excited because I was having the same problem with trying to get a player on my game! Could it be that I am still running on the cancelled license? I entered the license code that was sent to me when I purchased FG-Unity. Is there a way to confirm that I am running on the purchased license and not the cancelled version? Thanks!
    Welcome.

If you bough via the FG Store, check your Order History. If you bought via Steam check your CD Keys.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome.

If you bough via the FG Store, check your Order History. If you bought via Steam check your CD Keys.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Confirmed purchase through the FG store. Updated software on my side (multiple times- it indicates an active license and then dates it 4/17. My wife is still getting the same error message on another computer. I am gonna reach out to another player and see if she has any luck. If it doesn't work, I'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwithlotus View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Confirmed purchase through the FG store. Updated software on my side (multiple times- it indicates an active license and then dates it 4/17. My wife is still getting the same error message on another computer. I am gonna reach out to another player and see if she has any luck. If it doesn't work, I'll be back!
    I wrote another player and gave her log in details and she did not not see my name listed as a Game Master. I tried on my wife's computer again, found my game, and got the same error message (authorization failed: the host is running an unauthorized copy, or authorization server is shut down."

I am trying to run a cloud based game off Fantasy Grounds Unity. Right now, I am just trying to get players into the platform to start their characters. Is there something that I am doing wrong? Thank you for the help and support.

Update: My game keeps disappearing from the list of games. When my wife cancelled, then attempted to join my game again, my name was not on list.

Sorry, total noob question. A GM has to be logged into the Fantasy Grounds application on his/her computer for people to be able to see his/her game? What we found was that my name disappeared from my wife's list when I logged off the application on my computer. When my friend tried to access my game, I am assuming I was not logged into Fantasy Grounds.

When I was logged in, I could see that my wife was able to connect to the game, but was immediately disconnectedgot this error message on her end:
    Authorization failed: The host is running an unauthorized copy, or the authorization server is down.

Blog Entries
    @dragonwithlotus
    Please post a screen shot of the FG Launch screen right before you start your campaign. And screenshot the chatwindow right after FG starts up.

And yes, if your game is not running (i.e. you are in the campaign), it will not appear on the campaign list.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information