FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Update, we have brought Dooid into the game and that makes 5 players so I'm going to hold off taking any more for now.

AccessDenied, if and when we have another drop out I'll PM you to see if you are still interested in joining the group.

If you are still looking for folks, i would like to get in. Never played VtM, but would love to get involved. Love the them. 20+ years of RPG experience. Im in GTM+3, so, timing is great. im open on thursday evenings to saturday night. My work week is sun-thur.

Hey Krakkakilla, for now we are full and currently play on Mondays evenings but if things change I'll let you know.

hello there am interested in playing if there is room a monday or wednesday is good for me have played vtm from the early days ref as well as play am new to discord tho also ref and play 5e,am looking for refs of vtm to form a united world of darkness where refs get to play as well in the same world hopefully building a community of vtm fans uk wide so catering for all on different nights hopefully expanding into anarch sabbat werewolves mages etc as player character is ambitious but think would be great fun i currently looking for players to join my version of london by night currently running on a tues and fri from 8 but days negotiable as first step need and hour or so to gen characters
    Last edited by mg1; August 14th, 2021 at 14:05.

Thread Information