FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP - Vampire the Masquerade 5th - GMT - FGU

Howdy all,

Chat in the VtM forum has indicated a desire among some people to play a VtM game but most of these are US timezones so I'm offering out ones services as a GM in a euro friendly timezone. I need to run this in FGU due to my connection but it will also be good to try out the new software. I believe that a demo version is out so we should all be able to play.

FG License: Unity: GM has Ultimate so players need demo only.
    Game System: VtM 5th
    Time Zone: GMT.
    Day of week and time: Negotiable but probably a week night such as Mon/Weds/Thurs starting at approx 1900 untill approx 2300.

Planned Duration & Frequency: About 3-4 hour session, most week. I do work and sometimes have to travel but will try and make at least 3 sessions a month.
    Term: Lets see how we gel and feel about the game but aim for at least half a dozen sessions with hopefully more.

Text or Voice:Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: We can see what sort of mix folk want at session 0.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Up to 2-3 players slots available, I have at least 2 others interested and I don't want to go above 4-5 players.
    Character starting age: We can discuss at session 0 but I'm thinking Neonates, embraced within the last decade.

I plan to play in this background but I'm very open minded about what the characters want to achieve and do, want to take over York as a baron or prince, cool, want to deal with more grounded issues like surviving night to night, done. At session 0 or before we can discuss what folk would like to do.

'The North by Night'

"Since the fall of London nearly a decade ago, the north has become a hotbed of conflict and intrigue, the Prince of York 'John de York' initially used the fall of London as an opportunity to expand his influence into cities such as Leeds and Bradford but he has not been seen for a couple of years and now his affairs are handled by his great-grandchilde. This has greatly destabilised the region and combined with the exodus of other elders to the east has created opportunities never seen in recent kindred history.

Manchester remains the northern powerhouse and lynchpin of the Camarilla's/Mithradite Cults influence, Liverpool still claims to support the cult and ivory tower but you hear talk of increasing Anarch influence, Bradford and Leeds fell into anarchy after John de York plots stalled with his disappearance but in recent nights under the Banu Haqim Bradford has rejoined the Camarilla, Newcastle has fallen to the Anarchs, Hull was believed to have fallen to the Anarchs but tales talk of creatures far worse and the Treme of Durham have remained silent. In addition there is talk that the Mithradites may be looking to expand the cults influence into Yorkshire and have been seen meeting with various factions.

Standing among this chaos is York, a bastion of canite stability throughout the ages since its creation in 71 AD, it is here that the future of the North could be decided, will you help prop up the ageing ivory tower, tear it down or watch with interest and snatch what you can from the shadows, the choice is yours."
    Last edited by MARVIN THE ARVN; March 16th, 2020 at 20:51.

Finally! I have wanted to try a VTM game for a while now. Do I need to do something? make a concept and PM it to you?

Hey Karrth, just say you are interested and I'll stick you down on the list, I'll create a discord group when we have another 1 or 2 and we can discuss the sort of game we want to play and what characters you want to make so I don't create an Anarch versus Sabbat thunderdome ww1 reenactment and you all want to play twilight. P.s. I wont be running a twilight style game.

Thank you for not running a twilight style game, in the words of a friend of mine: "A vampire should die like a man and burn then turn to dust, not glimmer in the sunlight"

Sign me up as interested!

Righto, you are in. I'm going to hold on accepting more for now but if folk want to get put on a list I'll ask in order you showed interest.

I'd like to join, if you please

PoohPuss is in as I was holding a slot for them.

As a friend of mine is joining that makes 4 with a possible 5th. When I get a chance I'll send out PMs with an invite to a discord channel and we can get discussing.

Hi everyone, I am interested in joining as a player as well, have loved WoD forever. Do you have room for another player? My schedule is super flexible with social distancing in my area

Thread Information