5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Urheil
    It was mentioned in another thread (It is a popular question) by (I believe it was) Moon Wizard that the majority left is up to Steam approval but the sheer quantity of content might be a delay on Steam's part.

All DLC purchased through the FG store either is or will be compatible with both FGU and FGC (Also DMSGuild I believe). They will have a symbol showing what it is compatible with and if LOS is completed for the FGU version. It has been mentioned elsewhere that you can copy a campaign from FGC to FGU and it will work. You cannot copy a campaign from FGU to FGC
    wow!!! great!! thanks!!

hope Steam is willing to do the dlc stuff soon....
    i´m so keen on using fgu (LOS!!)
    Last edited by Morquendel; May 31st, 2020 at 20:58. Reason: already posted

If someone upgrades to Unity, can your players still play on FGC demo or do they have to also be on Unity to play? Is there a demo version of FGU?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    If someone upgrades to Unity, can your players still play on FGC demo or do they have to also be on Unity to play? Is there a demo version of FGU?
    FGC and FGU can not connect to each other. If the GM is using FGC, the players must use FGC. Same if they are using FGU.

Yes their is a demo of FGU.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there any link to see when FGU will be on steam? (or maybe a link to see if it's already on steam besides searching for it on steam?)

I'm on Argentina, and the pricing has a *huge* difference on steam.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Urheil; June 22nd, 2020 at 01:51.

Blog Entries
    No. I suspect it will be announced in the newsletter as well as on the forums here and the Steam forums when it becomes available. I recommend signing up for the newsletter. https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrou...0265896690345/

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Facebook said contenta not found ...

Blog Entries
    Loads fine for me, but try going to the FG page on Facebook itself, then from the More pulldown choose Newsletter signup. https://www.facebook.com/fantasyground

Finally i could subscribed from my pc.

Thanks!!

Thread Information