STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Is Fantasy Grounds Unity going to come to Steam?

Hey... just wished to know how to tell if my version of Fantasy Grounds is the new version. Anyone know what to check for?

Blog Entries
    FGU will come to Steam. But not until it is released (i.e. the beta is not and will not be available on Steam).

If you are running via Steam then you are running FGC. You can also check on the launch screen. FGU is version 4.0. FG is currently 3.3.10.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Random semi-unrelated question: The last estimate I read from the devs said they're planning for a Q1 FGU release. Anyone know if that is still the plan? I'm trying to work out my gaming budget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snakh View Post
    Random semi-unrelated question: The last estimate I read from the devs said they're planning for a Q1 FGU release. Anyone know if that is still the plan? I'm trying to work out my gaming budget
    I don't think that date has been mentioned in a couple of weeks, but it is still the last date that I've heard mentioned.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    FGU will come to Steam. But not until it is released (i.e. the beta is not and will not be available on Steam).
    So, that means that those who purchased an Ultimate license via steam will not get the 10% beta discount?

Quote Originally Posted by billyb3 View Post
    So, that means that those who purchased an Ultimate license via steam will not get the 10% beta discount?
    Yes, they will. The 10% discount will run throughout the Open beta period and I fully expect that it will be available on Steam long before that period comes to an end.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I don't think that date has been mentioned in a couple of weeks, but it is still the last date that I've heard mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by billyb3 View Post
    My response here was out of date a couple hours after it was given.

FGU beta will come to Steam and you will be able to get the discount. It's jsut that their were unforeseen challenges getting the beta on Steam. The issue is being worked and FGU Beta will be available on Steam as soon as possible, but no known/reported timeline.

My response here was out of date a couple hours after it was given.

FGU beta will come to Steam and you will be able to get the discount. It's jsut that their were unforeseen challenges getting the beta on Steam. The issue is being worked and FGU Beta will be available on Steam as soon as possible, but no known/reported timeline.
    Very exciting news! Is there any update on the Steam release?

I'm eager to purchase on Steam asap. I've got Ultimate and really want to save that 40% by adopting FGU ultimate early. Any updates three weeks later? I imagine the pandemic is putting a hamper on things.

Thread Information