5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    No update; lots of hoops to jump through to get it (and more especially the DLC) onto Steam.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jgraten View Post
    I'm eager to purchase on Steam asap. I've got Ultimate and really want to save that 40% by adopting FGU ultimate early. Any updates three weeks later? I imagine the pandemic is putting a hamper on things.
    Are you in the USA? If so, there's really no advantage to buying on Steam.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The concern for me is that the advertised discount for FGC Ultimate licenses buying into FGU is currently not available if you made that FGC Ultimate purchase via Steam. If it was available directly from FG's website I would have already purchased it.

I've got exactly the same issue. It's a bit frustrating because being locked at home due to the pandemic, it should be a great time to start using unity version.
    I've made the mistake to buy my ultimate version on Steam so now I must wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are you in the USA? If so, there's really no advantage to buying on Steam.
    But right where you would purchase FGU it states this in the discounts FAQ:
    "If you already own a 1-time license of FGC, you will get a discount added to your Shopping Cart when you Add it to your Cart. This is in addition to any other ongoing sales.

FGC Standard licensees get 20% off FGU Standard licenses
    FGC Ultimate licensees get 40% off FGU Ultimate licenses
    Note: If you own a license on Steam, you will need to wait for us to launch Early Access on Steam before you can take advantage of these bundle discounts. The same bundles will be available there."

Does that not mean I have to wait for it on steam to save $60?

But right where you would purchase FGU it states this in the discounts FAQ:
    "If you already own a 1-time license of FGC, you will get a discount added to your Shopping Cart when you Add it to your Cart. This is in addition to any other ongoing sales.

Does that not mean I have to wait for it on steam to save $60?
    If your license is showing in your FG website order history then I believe you should get the discount.

Check your order history here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php

Or just try adding the FGU license to your cart and see what discount it lists.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If your license is showing in your FG website order history then I believe you should get the discount.

Check your order history here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php

Or just try adding the FGU license to your cart and see what discount it lists.
    Unfortunately nothing is shown. Adding it to cart only discounted the current 10% deal.
    FGU.jpg

Unfortunately nothing is shown. Adding it to cart only discounted the current 10% deal.
    FGU.jpg
    That's a shame. Thanks for checking, sorry to waste your time.

That's a shame. Thanks for checking, sorry to waste your time.
    That's alright. I'm just really eager to jump on the deal before missing the opportunity because money is tight. I'm hopeful to get news from on high soon.

It'll probably be sorted out... just in time for the July 4th sale!

Thread Information