Starfinder Playlist
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
    SmiteWorks is considering my approval request, if they green-light me I’ll begin making the promo videos to show off it’s current functionality, so the actual Kickstarter shouldn’t be much further beyond that!

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    6. MERCHANT GENERATORS:

My PCs rarely encounter merchants, but when they do I like to make it an experience and not just a flavorless stop- these make that a whole lot easier!

What's included (you'll find all of these tables listed inside the Table window category "01 Content Generator 2020"):

Inside the table "06 - Merchant Generator" you'll find a handy list of Story templates that generate:
    • Shops
    • Shopkeepers
    • Chat bubbles for your PCs to read
    • Inventories
    • and Price data that differs between poor and rich shops, as well as between tiny, medium, and large shops.

USE THIS ALONGSIDE THE "SHOPS" EXTENSION BY MATTEKURE FOR ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS!
    Find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...hp?59581-Shops
    Is there a way to instantly roll a shop of a particular type?

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectConsumer View Post
    Is there a way to instantly roll a shop of a particular type?
    Only by relative wealth and size. So you can decide between a tiny Rich, Tony poor, large rich, large poor, etc.

Each shop will contain varying levels of equipment and supplies. From there you can tailor what they have to suit your needs, but this is not a magic shop generator

Thanks. This is an amazing improv tool that is especially great for cities!

I can't wait for a promo video, It's hard to explain but i feel like I'm doing it wrong LOL.

This is a great module. thank you for all the work involved.

Did have one question where does it pull the items from? Xanthar's, PHB etc?

Is this supposed to show up in the launcher as a module to activate/load? I have it in my MOD folder but it's not coming up in my list on the launcher......? (FGU current version user. ) I've restarted the launcher and checked for updates and still no dice.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Mods are loaded once you have the game up and running, not from the launcher, that's extensions. Once you are in the game session, click the Library Button on the right side of your screen (normally located at the bottom), then click the Modules button to go in and load the module in that campaign. Once loaded, you'll find it listed on the Library window.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    Mods are loaded once you have the game up and running, not from the launcher, that's extensions. Once you are in the game session, click the Library Button on the right side of your screen (normally located at the bottom), then click the Modules button to go in and load the module in that campaign. Once loaded, you'll find it listed on the Library window.
    Oh duh - thanks!

Thread Information