Starfinder Playlist

Error since last patch

I'm getting tons of errors since the last update. I had to disable all extensions in my 5e campaigns, and that seems to have done the trick, but then tonight I'm playing someone else's Starfinder campaign trying to roll up a character and any time that I try to drag my class to the class slot, it pops up with more errors with the Console error text.

This one tonight is:
    Script Error: [strong "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:739: setValue: Unable to create node.

I am on Windows 10, older machine but still don't have to turn down any processor or graphics settings on new games, FG and Discord only things running. I've uninstalled via Steam and Reinstalled, but it didn't fix things. I've cleared Player Cache, I'm about to isolate my campaign modules which are active and do a full wipe and reinstall.

Anyone else getting this error? Happens whether I run through Steam or direct through the .exe, Validation attempts all tell me things are fine.

Any way I can roll back the recent updates? I'm unwilling to sacrifice playability for new radial menu icons. Sorry.

Thanks!
    -Adam

I'm moving this thread to the Starfinder forum to let the DLC developer address the Starfinder script error. I believe there is another report in this forum as well.

As for the extension errors, please check the extension threads where you found the extensions originally to make sure they are compatible with v3.3.10, and to get the latest version. There were more changes than just radial menus that were under the covers to support our upcoming FGU launch. We don't have any way to provide rollbacks.

Regards,
    JPG

Ask your GM to use this workaround until a bugfix is released.

Thank you both!

I had already figured that the extensions were crashing on my own campaigns and just switched them off for now (I was evaluating some and may not re-install). But when I switched to playing Starfinder and ran into the same behavior, I started to seriously worry that I wouldn't be able to run or stream my game tonight.

Tests with friends seem to show that minus extensions, my own campaign is working well enough. It was just the Starfinder issues which couldn't be explained by turning off extensions because we didn't have any on with the other GM.

Thanks again.

Thread Information