Starfinder Playlist
Page 42 of 45 First ... 324041424344 ... Last

Host PC - GM Instance
    For the purpose of this testing, I started a brand new blank 5e campaign, with only your extension and the fonts enabled.
    01.png

I then loaded the calendar module, created a simple entry for today.
    03.png

Host PC - Second Instance as player
    I then loaded up another instance, joined the table, opened up the calendar, and clicked todays date for the entry made. From there, I clicked the edit option to add stuff. Highlighted red circle. The window opened up, but threw the error.
    04.png

Figured I would still try and submit something, and it threw a different error. Doesn't appear to have actually submitted anything.
    05.png

For giggles, tried editing an entry in Investigator as well. Same errors.
    06.png

I can also replicate the error that bbbrock is experiencing, but only if I do not have a character selected. If I select a character on the player instance then the error does not occur and if I release my character the error comes back.

Blog Entries
    You do have to have a player selected
    It needs the players id and name to make the writes with

I have not been able to replicate the issue when using it as a player with a character selected

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You do have to have a player selected
    It needs the players id and name to make the writes with

I have not been able to replicate the issue when using it as a player with a character selected
    Tested it right now and confirmed. With no character selected as player, error. With character selected, no error. Actual players shouldn't have a problem since they're unlikely to try to make a calendar entry without a character.

Well, I feel kind of foolish now. It does make sense to be used like you're describing vs. what I was doing. I was wanting to implement it a new campaign, and just tested it prematurely.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbrock View Post
    Well, I feel kind of foolish now. It does make sense to be used like you're describing vs. what I was doing. I was wanting to implement it a new campaign, and just tested it prematurely.

Thanks for the info.
    No worries, bbbrock. I think pretty much every Fantasy Grounds GM gets caught by this every now and then. It's not just Player Agency that does this. I know I've been caught on a few other extensions on this one. It happens.

I have no idea why Player Agency is causing interference in Critically Awesome Essentials, but I'm unable to open the token effect window with only those two extensions loaded. Clicking on the open window icon clicks the target switch instead.

ezgif-2-5455c40650.gif

Thread Information