FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 41 of 45 First ... 313940414243 ... Last
    The Other tab where you can put Public and GM only stats is bugged. If you enlarge and then shrink the window, the GUI elements don't shrink back to fit the window. Great extension btw!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daleus View Post
    I got my first chance to see Player Agency at work yesterday. I prepopulated a number of entries for information the players had learned during their last session and they ate it up!

While entering the data, I wondered, is there a way for me to change the label on the fields of information? Can I add my own fields? I'm especially interested in adding more fields with a tickmark option? I have rumours I'd like to add about specific people, but I want to only reveal them as the players learn them. To have a field called Rumours and have multiple fields that could be revealed individually, would be ideal. Or simply renaming several fields as Rumour1, Rumour2, Rumour3...etc. so they can be revealed independantly.

Is any of this possible?

Thanks for a great mod!
    Sorry dynamic fields are not possible at this time.
    For Rumors I either transfer those to the player notes or encourage the players to add them as they learn them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Those are great ideas. I told my DM last Sunday that this is my favorite extension, and if I had to choose just ONE extension to run, this would be it. It's fantastic.
    Ahhhh are you playing Shadow of the Demon Lord with spoofer?
    It is kinda like a CRM. Useless if you dont put data in to it, but once you do it becomes very useful

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerophilex View Post
    The Other tab where you can put Public and GM only stats is bugged. If you enlarge and then shrink the window, the GUI elements don't shrink back to fit the window. Great extension btw!
    Hmmmm yes it does do as you describe... Ill look into it.

I love the extension! Using CoC 7e ruleset, is there any theme that will make output show up better? I currently get "##Descrption" instead of a graphic and then --- -- --- as a line break to a new heading.

Any time I click on the button, circled in red on any of the windows or the submit button, I'm getting the following error message.
    Issue.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Hi bbrock from memory that might happen if you are GM. There is no need for the GM to use that button. One day ill make it fail more gracefully...

Thinking I may have missed that detail, I tried from both a new instance connected as a player, and from an entirely different account, and I'm getting the same error all around. Even looking over it being a display bug, having a player put information in the box and clicking submit generates the same message. Also, nothing seems to actually post after dismissing error.

Thread Information