Starfinder Playlist
Page 31 of 45 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    Indeed it was! Thanks.

Previously: MurghBpurn

This extension is amazing! Thank you very much for making it! Do you have a patreon or something like it to "reward" you?

Anyway! I'm not only writing to tell how good this extension is. I found out that when I click on the checkbox to share/unshare part of a worldbuilder item it's not updated directly for players. The callback seems to be here because when I edit an other field it is updated and the information is appears or is hidden.

I didn't read the 30 pages of comment for this extension so it might have been asked already but do you think it would be possible to make that automatic?

Thank you again

Edit : now that I think of it, how would you go about exporting the data from the db.xml to a more readable format for offline use? Tell me if I'm wrong but eveything seems to be in <mc_investigator> and <mc_world> ?
    Last edited by playest; August 3rd, 2021 at 12:30.

Sounds like a wonderful extension! Having trouble finding the download. Tried the 1st page, followed links, watched YouTube videos.....still can't figure out where to download.

Very bottom of the 1st post, above the signature. "Attached Files."

Found it....had to load the FG Fullsite option. Before i did that there was nothing showing under "attached Files"

Thanks!

hey I know you've probably heard this so many times but I'm interested but I cant find your link to download is there like a specific page or somthing because non of the links I've found takes me to the download

Quote Originally Posted by ZiouseMatrix View Post
    hey I know you've probably heard this so many times but I'm interested but I cant find your link to download is there like a specific page or somthing because non of the links I've found takes me to the download
    Check the last few comments in the thread above you.

Go to the bottom of the page and change the dropdown to FG Responsive. Any other theme doesn't show files.

I've started using this in the Vampire: The Masquerade ruleset and like it so far. However, the only way to share anything is to drag the link to every single player. One at a time. Why can't I right click and just share it? I mean. Everywhere there are PC Notes sections in worldbuilder, which I am all for, but then it would really be handy if it was easier to share.

Just a thought for improvement.

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    Try sharing from the world builder window rather than the individual entry window.

That said.. it would be nice to add share as a radial item.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information