5E Character Create Playlist
Page 18 of 45 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If its for your own use and not published under some licensing agreement then you cannot collaborate or share a finished (or unfinished) product that contains someone elses copyright protected material.
    Interesting, so in order to work with someone else I would have to be looking to publish it through DM's Guild. The second you stop wanting to make money on it, it becomes illegal. Strange.

Blog Entries
    The second you want to share something that you dont have a licensing agreement or explicit permission then it becomes illegal.
    Money has nothing to do with it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokolosh View Post
    Hi damned,

First off, LOVE this extension, World Builder should be part of the core interface, if you ask me. I'm having trouble with the Checkboxes though - even when I check them, my players can't see the records. I'm running Unity if that makes a difference? Also, I'm an Ultimate license and my players are all Demos, so there's potentially a couple of things that could have gone weird there, maybe?

Thanks for a great extension, and hope you know what's happened.

Cheers,

- Toko.
    You need to share the record first.
    If they have the record open when you enable additional fields they will need to close and reopen the record.

You need to share the record first.
    If they have the record open when you enable additional fields they will need to close and reopen the record.
    Hi, damned, I just had a player log on and then unshared the record and unchecked all the boxes, then I shared the record again, and checked the boxes then had the player open the record and no joy. What am I missing? Thanks again,

- Toko.

Whats your alias and ill connect?
    I'm Tokolosh there, same as here. How/when do you want to do this?
    Last edited by Tokolosh; October 25th, 2020 at 13:45.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I've played quite a bit with the World Builder but hadn't really messed with the Investigator too much.

Upon trying it out today.. (and I reloaded the latest updated version 1.12) it seems that the locks don't work quite right in the Investigator windows.
    I open the window.. and try and lock it.. the fields remain editable.. if I leave it locked and close it.. when I open it again the fields are locked... and do not unlock when I unlock it.. if I leave it unlocked and close it.. then when I open it up again.. the fields are unlocked.... yes there is a work around.. but it seems pretty cumbersome.
    Did you see this one damned?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Help please. I am a total noob at creating modules even though I owned FGC for 3 years. Now I am in FGU. I successfully installed the ext Player Agency. Created a Keep(village). Now it is sitting in the "World Builder" menu in a Group I created. All good so far. So I went to my "Story" menu and deleted the original Keep article thinking that the new one would replace it. But I can't drag and drop the Keep from Work Builder menu to the Story menu. Im trying to follow the correct process in creating a module per the FG youtube videos. What am I doing wrong?
    I provided a screenshot below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StylinLP38; November 2nd, 2020 at 03:58.

Blog Entries
    Worldbuilder data is not Story data - just like NPCs and Items are not. They are each different data types and they each live in their own sections with others of their ilk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Did you see this one damned?
    Sorry I did see it.
    I was struggling with the record lock on those and havent had a chance to revisit it at this stage.

Thread Information