DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 45 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Hi damned - great extension - thank you.

Just wanted to let you know that I have started testing it with the recently released Rolemaster Classic ruleset for Core RPG. I edited the extension.xml file to allow the RolemasterClassic ruleset to show it as an available extension and it loaded fine. Most of it seems to be OK except for an error when using the 'category' button 'Group, Entity, Religion... etc in the World Builder module:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/world_main.lua"]:27: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

Is this a hopeless cause? Thanks for any comments!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrigaj View Post
    Hi damned - great extension - thank you.

Just wanted to let you know that I have started testing it with the recently released Rolemaster Classic ruleset for Core RPG. I edited the extension.xml file to allow the RolemasterClassic ruleset to show it as an available extension and it loaded fine. Most of it seems to be OK except for an error when using the 'category' button 'Group, Entity, Religion... etc in the World Builder module:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/world_main.lua"]:27: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

Is this a hopeless cause? Thanks for any comments!
    You shouldnt need to edit the file to see it in RMC - it shows up for me as is. However I get the same error you report. This is the only ruleset that reports that error (at least so far). It looks like bReadonly is not supported in RMC for some reason. When you click that cycler it is supposed to show the relevant records for that data type.

I'll let the RMC developer know. I'll also retry with the original unedited extension.xml file - error on my behalf! Thanks.

It was related to having the same script name as in CoreRPG so I made an adjustment and it should work fine in the next release of the RMC ruleset.

Fine work gents! Damned, not sure if you have been asked this before, but here goes. I love the extension, however, due to the nature of FG, it is only accessible to the players when the GM's server is running. I assume one can export an XML file of the player notes/calendar and world. Are you aware if anyone has developed a parser to convert it to a readable format that could be posted online somewhere (eg html, markdown)? Thanks for any comments.

Blog Entries
    I dont think anything like that exists at this time.
    You can export all those records but it will export both Player and GM records.

Damned - that was what I thought. Thanks for the response. BTW, I developed sidebar icons in keeping with the standard 5E theme if you or anyone wanted them.

I was testing calendar functionality where players can make their own notes. When I did press Submit, I got following error message (I am using GURPS ruleset): Script Error: (string "button_pcsubmit_pclognotes"): 1 : attempt to concatenate a nil value .

I got same error message in Forbidden Lands too (MoreCore). Error message pops up when I click Edit.

Blog Entries
    We're you testing as player or GM?
    That is player functionality and may edit if the GM tries it. I thought I had disabled the GM from seeing those controls.

Thread Information