STAR TREK 2d20
Page 27 of 45 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Thanks for the very quick response!

Don't know if anyone has already addressed this but I discovered today that if Player Agency ext is enabled I can no longer add audio triggers in Audio Overseer as the add match button is no longer visible. If I disable Player Agency it appears again.

This has been happening for some time now, so if there's any way to solve it, I'm interested...

Is there documentation on how exactly to use to rollable stats portion of this, and actually make them rollable/usable?

Blog Entries
    First click on [+] to Add a Category
    Then click on [Edit] and then [+] next to the category you want to add Stats to
    Drag a Dice or multiple dice to the new Stat entry and that dice will be come rollable
    The Red Field is a Modifier and will be applied to the dice rolled
    The larger number field is for the Stat value itself and it will be reported in the Roll

So you might end up with something like:

Kingdom
    Economy [d20][7][14]

Double click the d20 and it will roll + 7 and report
    Peoples Republic of Kadari | Economy [14] result

Hey mate, not that I really understand how you would use these rolled stat categories, but thought I would see what you described above and under the Rolemaster system, you can add the d20, d12, d8, d6 and d4 dice as you described above, but the Rolemaster d100 (normal, open-ended or high open-ended) dice cannot be added.

Just FYI

Thank you so much! That really helps and I think will come in very handy. ^_^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegraf View Post
    Hey mate, not that I really understand how you would use these rolled stat categories, but thought I would see what you described above and under the Rolemaster system, you can add the d20, d12, d8, d6 and d4 dice as you described above, but the Rolemaster d100 (normal, open-ended or high open-ended) dice cannot be added.

Just FYI
    It was asked if I could add it. I did. I realise it has limited use but there are things that I see it be useful for.
    In most rulesets you can right click the d10 and choose % and drag that into the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
    Thank you so much! That really helps and I think will come in very handy. ^_^
    Great!

Just added this extension using a player instance of FGU ran into an error pressing the icon to add a player note in the Investigator.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "button_edit_pcdisc"]:12: attempt to concatenate a nil value
    [WARNING] buttoncontrol: Could not find pressed icon [down] in control(button_pcsubmit_pcnotes in class (investigator_pcedit)

The window to submit a player note comes up though but when I click on the submit button I get the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "button_pcsubmit_pcnotes"]:6: attempt to concatenate a nil value

[Edit]
    I removed every other extension used and the error still appears.
    Last edited by Farnaby; March 21st, 2021 at 19:27. Reason: added more info
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information