5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 45 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Known Issues.

Compatibility with 2E and ondemand manual dice requires a separate extension
    Issue with header in 5E default them.
    Investigator Script throwing errors - fixed 20200317
    Basic User Guide links not correct - fixes 20200317
    Has anyone else seen issues w/ the text boxes extending beyond the window borders when in edit mode? If I put more than say.... 50 lines of text into a box, the box grows outside it's containing window.

Any shot at releasing a non-custom-themed version of this? I'd love it to fit in w/ the rest of my theme. It seems that the custom windowing isn't working properly.

This is very cool.

Any chance on adding an NPC data type to the World Builder?

I get that NPCs are of course already a thing in FG, but to have a descriptive only version that the players can see that doesn't have stats and make notes with would be awesome.
    Last edited by Agamon; June 4th, 2020 at 17:37.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDork View Post
    Has anyone else seen issues w/ the text boxes extending beyond the window borders when in edit mode? If I put more than say.... 50 lines of text into a box, the box grows outside it's containing window.

Any shot at releasing a non-custom-themed version of this? I'd love it to fit in w/ the rest of my theme. It seems that the custom windowing isn't working properly.
    That is a FGU bug rather than a Player Agency bug.
    You can replicate this in other Formatted Text fields.
    It uses some windowclasses and windows that dont have equivalents in CoreRPG so custom ones needed to be created.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamon View Post
    This is very cool.

Any chance on adding an NPC data type to the World Builder?

I get that NPCs are of course already a thing in FG, but to have a descriptive only version that the players can see that doesn't have stats and make notes with would be awesome.
    Entity is designed to allow you to enter NPC data there.

Fields include:

In Place:
    Faction:
    Relationships:
    Description: (shareable)
    GM Notes:
    PC Notes: (shareable)(PCs can append notes also)
    Alignment:
    Goals:

Aw. Thanks for the reply. I love the functionality.

Derp. I guess I should have waited until I was able to try the extension before asking that. This looks great, good job, damned!

Thanks, looks very promising. Filling out my first World Builder entries. The examples from the original extension also help. A picture is worth a thousand words.

If I create an World Builder entry as a player without publishing, that player and the GM are the only ones who can see that entry. So some ownership is used, but it's not visible in the interface. Is this intended behaviour?

Blog Entries
    That is CoreRPG behavor. Can the GM share the entry?
    I wonder - I might be able to add the ()public option that Notes have...

I'm really trying to push my players to use this as much as possible. I'll probably have a list of things they wish they could do (or that we just don't know how, yet).

@damned
    As a GM, I can share an entry created by a player.

I get a Ruleset Waring: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (sendtochat_label) in windowclass (investigator_header) and a similar one for button_chat_pcdisc. I was creating entries from the player side. I had the console open for investigating another issue.

[offtopic: zut alors, just found the copy to clipboard function after I typed the error code]
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 12th, 2020 at 10:19.

Thread Information