FG Spreadshirt Swag

Export Module Window Broken

My export module window is broken. It comes up with constant errors and won't let me export. No extensions running. This is a brand-new issue for me as of last update.

Errors are as follows (and all appear at once. When cleared, they re-appear any time the window is interacted with. There is no export button, either):

Ruleset Error: window: Control(button_export) anchoring to an undefined control (buttonanchor) in windowclass (export)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(button_export) anchoring to an undefined control (buttonanchor) in windowclass (export)
    Script Error: [string "export_table_generator.lua"]:7: attempt to index field 'list_iedit' (a nil value)

Can you try deleting the CoreRPG.pak and 5e.pak files from the rulesets folder and update FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yep. This won’t mess up any campaigns or anything will it? Or modules in work?

A silly question, I’m sure- but I have much to be worried about ��

Done. Did not fix.

Does this happen in a new campaign? The other thing to try would be to delete the fantasygrounds.exe file from the install folder and run the updater from the same location.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Oh no. It DOES NOT happen in a new campaign.

What does THAT mean!? Oh man I am suddenly so worried. I have HUNDREDS of hours invested into a mod I am finally ready to export...

WAIT- SOLVED

There WAS an extension being loaded. Only one- and I simply missed it when I checked the list to make sure they were all off. It was the "Generators" extension, if anyone might be curious. A neat idea for an extension, but I couldn't get it to function in it's current state.

Thanks Z- you were so fast to jump in and help. I appreciate you!

Thread Information