DICE PACKS BUNDLE

ALIEN: Hope's Last Day

Wife is getting the new Animal Crossing game next weekend and says that she'll be busy and I am to fend for myself, so I decided that I'd like to run another game of ALIEN.

FG License: GM has Ultimate so all you need is the Demo licence
    Game System: ALIEN RPG from Free League Publishing
    Language: Canadian English

Time Zone: Central
    Day of week and time: Saturday, March 21 at 7pm until 10pm Central
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours MAX
    Click the URL below to convert 7pm Central to your timezone:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...19&p1=265&ah=3

Text or Voice: Voice. You'll need a headset.
    Voice software used: Discord using Push to Talk

Roleplay & Combat mix: Well you can try combatting the ALIENs but I can't guarantee that will work out for you
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 3
    Character restrictions: Pregens are provided (first come first serve)

Game Details:
    Running Hope's Last Day from the ALIEN RPG (the one in the back of the book). It's my second time running it and the rules are not fully committed to memory yet. But dice will be rolled and aliens will be fed and I'm sure it will be a good time for all. Well, good for the Xenomorphs that get to eat, maybe not so good for their food source, which is you in case you hadn't realized.

This will be an adult game. If profanity is a showstopper for you then you won't like this game. There also will be scenes depicting violence. It's a pretty gruesome game, lots of body parts (mostly human) flying around. If you expect that all encounters will be balanced and everyone has a chance to survive then this is likely not the game for you.

Any questions just leave them below.

Pregen #1
    Janice MacWhirr, CA Union Organizer
    You are the Colonial Administration union organizer here on LV-426 and take your responsibilities very seriously. Naturally, you expect your works to do the same. It's hard enough with the Weyland-Yutani bastards breathing down your neck, but if you don't get help from the workers, what hope is there? At least some, like Singleton, are supportive, although you'd sack Hirsch and Holroyd if you could.

Pregen #2
    Morgan Hirsch, Janitor
    You've been cleaing up Hadley's Hope since day one and have seen and done it all. When you went AWOL from the Colonial Marines and into hiding here ages you, you knew Hadley's Hope would be your home for the rest of your life. The only downside is MacWhirr. She's your boss and never lets you forget it, although the young Singleton doesn't like you much either.

Pregen #3
    Hannah Singleton, Tractor Driver
    You've stood on your own two feet for as long as you can remember. The only lesson your useless parents taught you was that life is hard, and you have to be harder. You want to advance by any means possible, and if that includes ignoring a few principles on the way, then so what? You have your Company orders, so pretend to like MacWhirr and pretend to dislike Hirsch.

Pregen #4
    Sonny Sigg, Technician
    You love your job as a lab technician, then those Weyland-Yutani inspection team scientists show up and treat you with thinly disguised contempt. Hadley's Hope is just a way station for you before moving on to bigger and better things. You like Hirsch as he has an open mind, but MacWhirr acts as if she owns the place, and you.

Pregen #5
    Holroyd, Mechanic
    You are a Weyland-Yutani android. You've been on LV-426 for two years now, and you're a technician known for getting on with things without complaining. You try and get along with everybody and overall that works fine. However, you think Sigg spends too much time griping and not enough working, and for some reason MacWhirr dislikes you.
    Last edited by NotRussellCrowe; March 14th, 2020 at 21:31.

I'd love to play Morgan Hirsch if you have room and the Pre-gen is available!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I'd love to play Morgan Hirsch if you have room and the Pre-gen is available!

GBFF
    You're in! Pregens will be first come, first serve on game night. I'll have the server up earlier than game time so lots of time to grab him.

I'll reach out a bit closer to game time with connection details.

Happy gaming!

Greetings,
    I am interested in playing Sonny Sigg. Yes, I know it's FCFS on game night, but count me in if your still accepting players.

T-Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiderian Prime View Post
    Greetings,
    I am interested in playing Sonny Sigg. Yes, I know it's FCFS on game night, but count me in if your still accepting players.

T-Prime.
    Welcome to the game! I'll be in touch closer to game time with connection details.

Happy gaming!

Hello, I'm interested in the Union Organizer (Janice) or Mechanic (Holyroyd), but I'm fine with FCFS. I've used Savage Worlds, Iron Kingdoms, and D&D 5e. However, I don't play frequently. LMK if you are interested and I can start studying up.

Quote Originally Posted by dem0n1cnerd View Post
    Hello, I'm interested in the Union Organizer (Janice) or Mechanic (Holyroyd), but I'm fine with FCFS. I've used Savage Worlds, Iron Kingdoms, and D&D 5e. However, I don't play frequently. LMK if you are interested and I can start studying up.
    Thanks for joining the game! You'll hear from me later this week with connection details.

Don't worry too much about studying up, I'll walk us through the rules as they become necessary. Using Fantasy Grounds isn't that difficult for a player. If you know how to double-click you know half of all you need to know in Fantasy Grounds. But if you have any questions just let me know.

Happy gaming!

I would have been interested in this, but North America Saturday evening is a slot that fills very easily. I probably can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbofinger View Post
    I would have been interested in this, but North America Saturday evening is a slot that fills very easily. I probably can't make it.
    Good morning! I am full but if anyone drops out you're in if you want it.

Thread Information