STAR TREK 2d20

Help: I need Elric's 1ed Ruleset

I downloaded a copy of Elric's 1ed ruleset sometime last year, but I had a hard drive crash and lost it along with all of my Fantasy Grounds files. I connect to the internet through a university lan, and the administrator has set up a filter which does not allow me to access Elric's current site, so I am unable to download the ruleset again. Is there anyone out there who has the ruleset, and, if so, would you be willing to send me a copy via email? If so, you can email it to me at ardonel-lestyan at yahoo dot com. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Give me the site of the Elric´s ok?
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

The last link that Elric gave in his 1e ruleset thread is https://www.fantasticadventures.net/. When I try to access it, the filter blocks it, so I don't know if it's a good link anymore or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestyan
    The last link that Elric gave in his 1e ruleset thread is https://www.fantasticadventures.net/. When I try to access it, the filter blocks it, so I don't know if it's a good link anymore or not.
    Its not. I get a page talking about how Apache was installed on that computer.

rv

Yep...Not site there anymore. No Ruleset. I have been hoping to get a copy as well.

If anyone come up with it let me know, or if there is a legit way to purchase it that is fine by me as well.

Thanks

Bump.

Still seeing if I can find a 1E rule set.

Thanks

1Ed Ruleset

I have a 1st ed ruleset but I do not know if it is Elric's. I have had it for a while but I have not got around to using it. If there is somewhere I can upload it to just tell me.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Hi there

I would really be interested in this ruleset as well. Also if it needs to be hosted (if this is even legal) then I could spare some space on my website for a direct download link. So just throw me an email at tschneider *at* vtxmail *dot* ch and I will gladly host this file if that is possible.

Greetings
    Jupp
    Last edited by Jupp; March 10th, 2007 at 15:58.

Unfortunately, this ruleset would not be legal to host. You would require permission from the copyright holders (namely WOTC) in order to host the 1E ruleset for distribution

Cheers,

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Thanks for the heads-up kalmarjan. I wasn't sure about it so thanks for the clarification.

So that means I'd have to create my own ruleset for AD&D, huh? Oh well, life's not easy

Cheers
    Jupp

Thread Information