DICE PACKS BUNDLE

WFRP 2e map made with DungeonDraft

So far the I'm really liking the software. I know it has a ways to go but if this is what I can make so far I'm in for the long haul.

I made this map for an adventure called For the Love of Money. Feel free to use it for your own adventure. Enjoy

EDIT: updated maps per suggestions from Speculi

map with resized tunnels
    map-FLoM-TheHideout.jpg

map with no grid
    map-FLoM-TheHideout-no grid.jpg

[note use the DL above and not the "png" below. I don't know how to deleted the "png" below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Halfront; March 15th, 2020 at 01:25.
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

Thanks for sharing!
    Are the "tunnels" to the right supposed to be walk able? They look a bit narrow in comparison to the 5ft grid? In my experience moving tokens on maps with very narrow corridors or tunnels can get a bit fiddely, when they start to become smaller than on square... Looking at the other props, I feel like the entire scale is a bit on the small side? If I would get this as an ungridded map, I would draw the grid a bit smaller.

Otherwise a nice looking map!

I'm fascinated how good most maps made with DungeonDraft look. The creator really made it easy to support the creation of nice looking maps. Might consider to buy it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Speculi View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    Are the "tunnels" to the right supposed to be walk able? They look a bit narrow in comparison to the 5ft grid? In my experience moving tokens on maps with very narrow corridors or tunnels can get a bit fiddely, when they start to become smaller than on square... Looking at the other props, I feel like the entire scale is a bit on the small side? If I would get this as an ungridded map, I would draw the grid a bit smaller.

Otherwise a nice looking map!

I'm fascinated how good most maps made with DungeonDraft look. The creator really made it easy to support the creation of nice looking maps. Might consider to buy it as well.
    I agree with you 100% and did not catch the points you listed. The props I haven't figured out how to go back and redo them, but I did resize the tunnels. I added a "no grid" map to the OP and the new resized grid too. Thanks for your input.
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

Dungeondraft looks very good for doing maps in, might replace DPS for me

Hi Thanks for sharing great maps

Thread Information