5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

D&D vs Rick & Morty has unfinished map elements

I just bought the module on Steam and put a test player on the dungeon map to see how it was. It's completely unfinished.
    MAP.jpg

Only a fraction of the doors are placed on the map and absolutely no walls are on the map whatsoever. My test player can see the entire dungeon.

Also I don't know if this is only on my end, but almost every page of The Lost Dungeon of Rickedness resource manual / map reference has a number of messed up characters somewhere in the text. If this is from the module itself then it looks like whoever converted this content didn't proofread it at all, because this problem is everywhere.
    text.jpg

Probably important to know: the only thing that I had messed with before posting was beginning the legwork of uncensoring some text. In this second screenshot, I had actually already removed some of the text glitches, so you're not seeing all of them. There were a fair number of problems with the text that gets shown to players before I removed it, but I stopped because it was obvious that I would be spending ALOT more time trying to fix this. It made more sense to show off that something is wrong before wasting much more my time.

This module is just not playable out of the box.
    Last edited by YouWinAFREEiPOD; January 31st, 2021 at 07:00.

Aight cool. Threw my two cents in there too.

I'll make sure the we get this one fixed, thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information