DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder Goblins are Best!

I like to convert old adventures to the systems I'm currently using. This one "Captain Slygo's Treasure" one of the main protagonist is a goblin pirate.
    Annotation 2020-03-11 182710.png

But I like Pathfinder Goblins!
    Captain Slygo.png

This early on in the life of a new system it's a good way to insure that your players dont already know the story from all the various streams that go on today.

Go this one from a Dungeon Magazine I had!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Dungeon magazine is a veritable treasure trove of one-shot adventures.
    You'd need an actual PDF (not a scan) to lift the maps and insert into Fantasy Grounds. But there's hundreds of adventures there.

Pdfs are best, I have scan my magazine but I just snip out the maps and pictures with Microsoft's snip tool. Biggest hassle is having to OCR the text and taking out mistakes
    It is a lot easier with PDFs
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information