DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Glad to hear it was just an issue with the API and things are working again! Thanks for taking a look at the code.

Not a problem, thanks for leaving all those helpful comments in.
    -----------
    If you can't do something well, have fun doing it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    Was it the new coin weight modification?
    Correct, it was the coin weight modification.

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    I was thinking of possibly digging into creating a MCC version of this extension that could work with the universal Module but I have no idea what I'm doing. Would you be interested?
    While I would be interested, I am very limited on time right now, so I wouldn't want to commit to something only to be unable to work on it.
    -----------
    If you can't do something well, have fun doing it badly.

Is this extension still being worked on? It does not show the stats on the character sheet after generation. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Durhazz View Post
    Is this extension still being worked on? It does not show the stats on the character sheet after generation. Thanks
    No, unfortunately I'm no longer working on this. Truth be told, I haven't used Fantasy Grounds in many years and don't have it set up on my computer right now. The extension worked fine the last time I tried it (some time last year), but it's certainly possible that a FG upgrade broke something.

Dang. Well thanks for the extension none the less. It has been fantastic for my DCC games and the meat grinder there in.

Thread Information