DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hey guys … I'm new to FantasyGrounds and trying to get it to work with DCC … I see in the forums the words 'file attached' but I don't see how to click and download them … help?

EDIT: Never mind, switched to 'full site' and there they are ...
    Last edited by Checkyboy; April 11th, 2020 at 03:41.

Thanks, digitalhobbit!
    Is it working well on FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Thanks, digitalhobbit!
    Is it working well on FGU?
    I haven't used it in a few months, but last time I tested it in FGU, it worked fine except for one bug: Armor isn't applied correctly until you manually unequp and re-equip it.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalhobbit View Post
    I haven't used it in a few months, but last time I tested it in FGU, it worked fine except for one bug: Armor isn't applied correctly until you manually unequp and re-equip it.
    Yup, just tested, works fine! Thanks!

where is the extension folder for unity!?

Quote Originally Posted by parallaxion View Post
    where is the extension folder for unity!?
    Depends on your operating system. But on Windows, it should be something like this:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\extensions

Thank you for creating this extension - It works great and it saves a lot of time. Excellent work!
    You stumble over an unseen imaginary deceased turtle. You are very confused. Stunned 3 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargoth View Post
    Thank you for creating this extension - It works great and it saves a lot of time. Excellent work!
    Glad to hear. Thanks for the shout-out, Wargoth!

Hmmm, I get just a blank PC sheet. the Cmd just returns the /? menu, not even a blank character.
    I don't have a White D6 in the PC window. I have a green circle with + symbol. But that generates the blank PC sheet.
    I have both player and GM versions of the rulebook and the module I plan on running selected in modules. I have also tried it without the module, and with only the GM rulebook, and even just the Player only rulebook.
    Extension is in proper location (FGU). I even deleted and copied in a few downloaded copy of extension.
    Updated my client and updater to versions current as of 1-16-21

Quote Originally Posted by Kamicosmos View Post
    Hmmm, I get just a blank PC sheet. the Cmd just returns the /? menu, not even a blank character.
    I don't have a White D6 in the PC window. I have a green circle with + symbol. But that generates the blank PC sheet.
    I have both player and GM versions of the rulebook and the module I plan on running selected in modules. I have also tried it without the module, and with only the GM rulebook, and even just the Player only rulebook.
    Extension is in proper location (FGU). I even deleted and copied in a few downloaded copy of extension.
    Updated my client and updater to versions current as of 1-16-21
    I just tried the Gongfarmer generator with the latest FGU version, and it works just fine for me, both using the slash command in the chat window, as well as using the d6 button in the PC window.

Just to make sure: In addition to copying the .ext file into the right place, did you also select the "DCC Gongfarmer Generator" radio button in the Extensions list when you created or loaded your campaign? See the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2021-01-16 213525.png

Thread Information