FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Custom race

Custom race

When making a custom race how do I make sure that the languages associated with that race show up when I drop the race to the character sheet. I am adding the Frog God Games Lost Lands racial descriptions to humans and many of them have languages that are unique to their race. For example, if I replace Common with Berrini for a human, no language shows up when I drop and drag the race onto the character sheet. Everything else shows up.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    When making a custom race how do I make sure that the languages associated with that race show up when I drop the race to the character sheet. I am adding the Frog God Games Lost Lands racial descriptions to humans and many of them have languages that are unique to their race. For example, if I replace Common with Berrini for a human, no language shows up when I drop and drag the race onto the character sheet. Everything else shows up.
    Hi

Hm, I am not sure, my guess would be that the FG parser takes the languages out of data_common.lua of the ruleset which means that you would have to write an extension to add new languages for the parser But I didn't look at the code yet, I do not think that adding new languages via the options (as it can be done) will apply the changes to the parser, too
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 7th, 2020 at 05:25.

Thanks for the answer. It's a simple enough thing to add it in manually so no worries overall.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Thread Information