STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Duplicate.
    Last edited by Nemesis Unbound; August 30th, 2022 at 06:39. Reason: Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi Venus, welcome to FG.

You can add an effect of CRIT: x as an effect to a player. You can’t have it on all the time though so you’d need to apply it only when it is required.
    Does this work in 3.5/Pathfinder 1E? I've been trying to automate increased critical range effects but not having any luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Unbound View Post
    Does this work in 3.5/Pathfinder 1E? I've been trying to automate increased critical range effects but not having any luck.
    I don't know. You can check the 3.5/PF Effects wiki page or try searching or asking in the 3.5 sub-forum or PF sub-forum. Most of use in the 5E forums don't also play 3.5/PF (or at least I haven't in years).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I don't know. You can check the 3.5/PF Effects wiki page or try searching or asking in the 3.5 sub-forum or PF sub-forum. Most of use in the 5E forums don't also play 3.5/PF (or at least I haven't in years).
    Thanks for the reply. I posted here because all of my searches so far led to posts on the 5E forums. I had already taken a look at 3.5/Pathfinder Wiki and did not see anything about a CRIT: X effect format. However I looked at the 5E Wiki as well and did not see that format listed there either.

So as far as I can tell the Wikis do not list this coding for either ruleset but a few posters have mentioned it working e.g. CRIT: 19 for a Critical Range of 19-20.
    Last edited by Nemesis Unbound; August 30th, 2022 at 17:18. Reason: Typo

Make sure you are looking at the correct Wiki here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation As you can see the CRIT effect is detailed there.

I think this is specific to the 5e ruleset and isn't something but into any other ruleset or to CoreRPG (on which both pf1 and 5e are based). So I doubt it will work in 3,5.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There is no CRIT effect for 3.5E/PF1

Thank you for the replies! I'll just keep an eye out for the die roll and have players roll crit damage when appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This link is not longer good, been trying to find a solution

Quote Originally Posted by Artimos View Post
    This link is not longer good, been trying to find a solution
    Here it is https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Sheet#Weapons
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information