DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I would love to play. It's been so long since I last played VtM.
    Unlimited License and the Majority of D&D 5e content

D&D 5e - Eberron - Lies in Gold
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

Our Chronicle starts next wednesday! super excited! it will be streamed

I would also be interested in joining a game as a player

Quote Originally Posted by Engorgio View Post
    Can´t wait to follow it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Engorgio View Post
    Link?
    Also, will you be playing bought material I shouldn't watch in hope of one day getting to play it, or something homemade I can watch without fear of spoilers?

If any other games pop up i'd love to play in a chronicle. have missed the world of Darkness and have had trouble finding a game .

I'd also be interested in playing or possibly running a VtM Chronicle.

Sadly, I won't be free to run anything of this until mid May+ and I'd prefer to run it in FGU as at the moment my connection forces me to use Hamachi.

If I was to run I would most likely run it as...

'The North by Night'

"Since the fall of London nearly a decade ago, the north has become a hotbed of conflict and intrigue, the Prince of York 'John de York' initially used the fall of London as an opportunity to expand his influence into cities such as Leeds and Bradford but he has not been seen for a couple of years and now his affairs are handled by his great-grandchilde. This has greatly destabilised the region and combined with the exodus of other elders to the east has created opportunities never seen in recent kindred history.

Manchester remains the northern powerhouse and lynchpin of the Camarilla's/Mithradite Cults influence, Liverpool still claims to support the cult and ivory tower but you hear talk of increasing Anarch influence, Bradford and Leeds fell into anarchy after John de York plots stalled with his disappearance but in recent nights under the Banu Haqim Bradford has rejoined the Camarilla, Newcastle has fallen to the Anarchs, Hull was believed to have fallen to the Anarchs but tales talk of creatures far worse and the Treme of Durham have remained silent. In addition there is talk that the Mithradites may be looking to expand the cults influence into Yorkshire and have been seen meeting with various factions.

Standing among this chaos is York, a bastion of canite stability throughout the ages since its creation in 71 AD, it is here that the future of the North could be decided, will you help prop up the ageing ivory tower, tear it down or watch with interest and snatch what you can from the shadows, the choice is yours."

What do you think?

I dont have the FG rule set yet but I would love to run or play in a game. It's been a long time since I've run Vampire. Would love to see a werewolf expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by MARVIN THE ARVN View Post
    I'd also be interested in playing or possibly running a VtM Chronicle.

Sadly, I won't be free to run anything of this until mid May+ and I'd prefer to run it in FGU as at the moment my connection forces me to use Hamachi.

If I was to run I would most likely run it as...

'The North by Night'

"Since the fall of London nearly a decade ago, the north has become a hotbed of conflict and intrigue, the Prince of York 'John de York' initially used the fall of London as an opportunity to expand his influence into cities such as Leeds and Bradford but he has not been seen for a couple of years and now his affairs are handled by his great-grandchilde. This has greatly destabilised the region and combined with the exodus of other elders to the east has created opportunities never seen in recent kindred history.

Manchester remains the northern powerhouse and lynchpin of the Camarilla's/Mithradite Cults influence, Liverpool still claims to support the cult and ivory tower but you hear talk of increasing Anarch influence, Bradford and Leeds fell into anarchy after John de York plots stalled with his disappearance but in recent nights under the Banu Haqim Bradford has rejoined the Camarilla, Newcastle has fallen to the Anarchs, Hull was believed to have fallen to the Anarchs but tales talk of creatures far worse and the Treme of Durham have remained silent. In addition there is talk that the Mithradites may be looking to expand the cults influence into Yorkshire and have been seen meeting with various factions.

Standing among this chaos is York, a bastion of canite stability throughout the ages since its creation in 71 AD, it is here that the future of the North could be decided, will you help prop up the ageing ivory tower, tear it down or watch with interest and snatch what you can from the shadows, the choice is yours."

What do you think?
    I hope you fire up this campaign and soon. We really need to get some FG VtM5-games going to get a growing community.

Personally I'm not looking for a war-oriented game in VtM5. I used to do some of those back in 2e, and it tended to devolve into cyberpunk with fangs pretty quickly. I'm looking for a game where the focus is keeping out of the headlights of whatever powers that be and keep one's own head attached to ones shoulder. As such your last option of "snatch what you can from the shadows" might be fun, all depending on whether it's just another entry into the war or staying out of it as much as possible. The war backdrop would be fun (for me) if the goal is to stay out of it.

Regardless, I hope you decide to run it asap, and I'd love to hear some more about what the last option would entail.

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    I hope you fire up this campaign and soon. We really need to get some FG VtM5-games going to get a growing community.

Personally I'm not looking for a war-oriented game in VtM5. I used to do some of those back in 2e, and it tended to devolve into cyberpunk with fangs pretty quickly. I'm looking for a game where the focus is keeping out of the headlights of whatever powers that be and keep one's own head attached to ones shoulder. As such your last option of "snatch what you can from the shadows" might be fun, all depending on whether it's just another entry into the war or staying out of it as much as possible. The war backdrop would be fun (for me) if the goal is to stay out of it.

Regardless, I hope you decide to run it asap, and I'd love to hear some more about what the last option would entail.
    Hey PoohPuss, thanks for the comments.

Well, as fate would have it, my overseas trip has been cancelled, I wonder why So I may be able to run something sooner, depending on FGU.

TBH, I'm pretty easy going about the whole thing, if I was going to run a game I'd probably get the players together, chat about what we want from the game and create characters, this would then allow me to tailor what you want with an interesting story within that 'The North by Night' background. Of course the background will change with time and if you want to get involved and steer the ship thats fine but if you don't and are happy to let the North change without interfering that is also fine. The story will likely be focused on York but those others bits and bobs are dropped in to add a bit of flavour for those that want that, i.e. want to ask someone about blood magic, a trip to Durham might be in order, looking to ask an elder a question then a trip down the M62 to Manchester could be required but then again that is through the peak district (National Park) and who knows what lives there. I mainly just want to give Vamp 5th edition a go as a few of the mechanics seem interesting, its not dnd and I havent played since 2nd edition.

If the group wanted to run a chronicle about staying out of any potential war or even stopping said war thats fine with me, I tend to run my games fairly sandboxy and I'm more than happy for players to push ideas forward. With regards to the watch with interest and snatch what you can I can see many chronicle ideas but I think it would be easiest to see what the characters wanted and cared about but an example could be, trying to avoid getting press ganged by one of the main factions and even trying to get your turf considered neutral territory, you could be the Babylon 5 of Vampire Or maybe you were never properly introduced to the Prince or were on the not winning side of a war and are now considered free game. Either way, lots of ideas an possibilities that would be best aligned with a group of like minded folk.

Thread Information