DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Looking for players or group for VTM

Post interest to join or start a campaign here.

Looking for group: Experienced with Fantasy Grounds 5e modules (currently in a 1 1/2 year campaign), and have played VMTB many times.

I'm interested in joining one... I've been the GM of a VtM chronicle for close to a year now, haven't been a player yet.

I'm interested in participating as a player. I don't GM tho

I would also be interested in participating as a player

I would love to join! I eventually want to run a game, but I would like to play with the system for a while, first.

I would also be interested in playing this. I'm not up to date on the 5E rules yet but I've been playing various VtM, Dark Ages, Hunter, etc since the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by NOOBKILLA View Post
    I'm interested in joining one... I've been the GM of a VtM chronicle for close to a year now, haven't been a player yet.
    Does that mean you're taking up the mantle of Storyteller as the first one ever on FG?
    You'd go down in history

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    Does that mean you're taking up the mantle of Storyteller as the first one ever on FG?
    You'd go down in history
    Theater of the mind:

Insert .gif of child wandering around looking for a plug for his new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    You'd go down in history
    haha, I don't think my abilities would live up to the title... I'm fairly new. I'd love to join someone elses chronicle for a change however.

Thread Information