DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 41 First 123412 ... Last
    FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.4

Library > Backgrounds
    Mawla as supertitle instead of Mask

Attachment 31869
    Last edited by Naurthoron; April 29th, 2020 at 14:40.

FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.0 (Beta), fixed in 1.0.1

Clicking on any dice next to an attribute or skill triggers the following error message:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_disciplines.lua"]:27: attempt to index local 'nodeDisciplines' (a nil value)
    Last edited by Naurthoron; March 19th, 2020 at 01:24.

FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.4

Predator type on character sheet when from the existing predator types and advantages / disadvantages immediately applied. A dice should be available based on the attribute/skill matching the predator type for quick roll.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; April 29th, 2020 at 14:40.

FGU
    Ruleset version 1.0.3 - fixed in update 2020-04-14

The dice result icon is a rectangular white shape background (instead of transparent as in FGC) that goes beyond (bigger) the dice background image. Also it is not easy to distinguish standard black dices from red hunger dices (countrary to FGC) due to the result size on top of the background dice image.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; April 14th, 2020 at 19:44.

FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.1 - fixed in 1.0.2

Disciplines layout: if I click on disciplines power I get the following error message:

For a level 1 discipline power:
    Script Error: [string "item_level1"]:1: attempt to index global 'rank' (a nil value)

For a level 3 discipline power:
    Script Error: [string "item_level3"]:1: attempt to index global 'rank' (a nil value)
    Last edited by Naurthoron; March 19th, 2020 at 01:24.

Blog Entries
    We just pushed update 1.0.1

From the devs:

• Character and NPC sheets rolls can roll both if you use the”+” symbol in the attribute and roll with the skill or vice versa.
    • There was a typo in the Animalism 5 power called “Drawing out the Beast”. The typo was “Dwawing”
    • The Discipline icon was a bit tol low. I changed the size from 40*40 to 38*38, and moved it 2 pixels up
    • Beta message in chat replaced with 1.0.1 version
    Last edited by ddavison; March 2nd, 2020 at 21:02. Reason: edited with specifics of the fixes

Dice issue fixed
    Nope. Still needed to open the "other" tab. And that was after updating and a fresh new campaign, to avoid errors.

Typo fixed in ref manual
    If that is the Obfuscate error, the title is now at the bottom of the previous power. Ie. misplaced.

EDIT:

if you try to type the character "f" (lower case) where you type in skill specializations (both character and spc sheets), it looks... eh.. not like an f? As far as I can tell, it is the only letter that has a problem. Kudos for allowing æøå - I am sure some Danes will appreciate that!

Issue on the SPC sheet: Under the Notes tab. If the sheet is unlocked and you accidently click next to the Background or Appearance fields (ie. on the grey background), you can type in a hidden text field. Pretty sure that shouldn't be the case.
    Last edited by viresanimi; March 2nd, 2020 at 20:50.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Nope. Still needed to open the "other" tab. And that was after updating and a fresh new campaign, to avoid errors.

If that is the Obfuscate error, the title is now at the bottom of the previous power. Ie. misplaced.

EDIT:

if you try to type the character "f" (lower case) where you type in skill specializations (both character and spc sheets), it looks... eh.. not like an f? As far as I can tell, it is the only letter that has a problem. Kudos for allowing æøå - I am sure some Danes will appreciate that!

Issue on the SPC sheet: Under the Notes tab. If the sheet is unlocked and you accidently click next to the Background or Appearance fields (ie. on the grey background), you can type in a hidden text field. Pretty sure that shouldn't be the case.
    Please see more detailed fix list. Thanks.

To change the generation,Click on the number 13 and type to change generation. Or you can do the mouse-over, CTRL+mousewheel to change the number. Thanks to Erelon for helping me with that one!

I´ve take note of all the imput. The fixes will come in an update in some days.
    Please, if you find more bugs or any kind of suggestion, place them here.

Thread Information