FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 41 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    I don't know if it's already reported, but when you used the different stuff for change the light, like day night etc that's wasn't work.

I know that not being able to add abbreviated SPC's to the combat tracker has already been reported and is being worked on; however, we can also not add them to encounters using the encounters sidebar button.

EDIT: Should also note that there are no console errors or any output what so ever when one tries to do this. Seems that FG is happily chugging away thinking it did the thing but in fact did not do the thing.

Hi devs, love the platform and the module.

Some things to look at fixing:
    1. Cannot import characters from previous campaign via the Import Character tool. It shows the characters but it appears unresponsive, nor does it display correctly.
    2. Merits -> Discipline Affinity has the text belonging to the Day Drinker merit.
    3. Reference material for VtM under Disciplines -> Auspex -> Heightened Senses is duplicated under Level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Azildnd View Post
    I know that not being able to add abbreviated SPC's to the combat tracker has already been reported and is being worked on; however, we can also not add them to encounters using the encounters sidebar button.

EDIT: Should also note that there are no console errors or any output what so ever when one tries to do this. Seems that FG is happily chugging away thinking it did the thing but in fact did not do the thing.
    I just checked this. It simply doesn't update. Create an encounter and add whatever characters you want before opening combat and the A-SPCs should show. Alternatively, if you want to drag and drop into an existing combat you can, it won't show but is added. Close and reopen the combat tracker and they will be displayed. I hope this work-around helps for the time being.
    Last edited by Kraanvelt; April 24th, 2020 at 15:04. Reason: Date of old post.

This behavior occurs only with FGU and Ruleset VTM5TH version 1.0.4.
    Everyhting is fin with FGC. Everything is fine with FGU and Ruleset CoreRPG 3.3.11

I have created a table with values from 1-1 to 10-10.

When I click on roll for this table, I get the "Custom Dice Rolls" window.
    I would like, when the dice is defined already, not to have this window appear forcing me to click a second time on rolling the dice among other options instead of rolling directly.

N.B.: I have tried with and without the Basic Card Deck Tables extension to be sure it was not interfering, and it does not seem to interfere.

Custom Dice Rolls.jpg[

I have found that this behavior was caused by the "Dice: Manual entry" setting that was set On for some reason. Problem solved by setting this back to Off.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 4th, 2020 at 22:03.

Version 1.0.4 (FGC)

Abbreviated SPC's seem to be unlocked as default, all the time, despite seemingly being locked. If I press the lock/unlock button, I get the following error:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npcmini.lua"]:31: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

Also, the Impaired button on SPC-sheets doesn't seem to do anything. I see that it only works on charactersheets if the appropriate trackers are completely filled. I guess that is to make sure players don't give themselves a -2 dice penaly. That isn't too obvious. Perhaps add something like "Only works if tracker is filled" to the tool tip?

A few suggestions:
    1) I understand that the SPC sheet is contrained in size to save space. But I would still like to be able to extend the size of it, perhaps just downwards. This would great if you could see all of the skills at the same time, so you have an easy overview of the dots on it.
    2) I still think the SPC sheet lack's an inventory. Why not have a button in the top left corner of the weapons window, that lets you change it into an inventory and back again. That feature is used with great efffect in Superteddy's Shadowrun extention.
    3) In the same vein as above. I wouldn't mind having a button in the top left corner on the skills tab (SPC perhaps even charactersheets), that lets you toggle between the normal skill list and something in the same still as the "Exceptional dice pools" window from Abbreviated SPC sheets. There may be certain dice pools that is used often where it simply would be easier to have a single button to press.

I have to say, that SPC's overall are in a good place now. So thank you for that! Hope my suggestions are ok.

Vires Animi

Version 1.0.4 (FGC)

Abbreviated SPC's: ID button doesn't seem to function.

Version 1.0.4 FGU only (works correctly in FGC)

The title of the window between white skulls does not appear anymore, e.g. attached with Tables.

windowtitlebug.jpg

fixed reapplied without anymore rollback (2020-05-14). (FGU issue).
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 15th, 2020 at 17:12.

Version 1.0.4
    Some manual references bugs reported that may have slipped your attention:

1/
    Library > Backgrounds
    Mawla as supertitle instead of Mask
    Mawlasupertitleinsteadofmask.jpg

2/
    All Maneuver text is repeated twice in Advanced conflicts (2nd right arrow)
    Block is missing
    Last edited by Naurthoron; April 29th, 2020 at 20:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Version 1.0.4
    Some manual references bugs reported that may have slipped your attention:

2/
    All Maneuver text is repeated twice in Advanced conflicts (2nd right arrow)
    Block is missing
    Already reported in March by me but not fixed... (see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post480280)

Thread Information