DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 41 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    I still seem to be getting the error despite a new download. interestingly I get a similar error in unity.
    vtm5th error 1.jpgvtm5th error 2.jpg
    Ultimate License holder.

Discord username: Halaku

Currently GMing:
    * Ashes of Ardenyan Chapter 2 - Pathfinder
    * Venice by Night - Vampire the Masquerade
    * Adventures in the Ebony Kingdom - Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition

Playing In:

Finished Campaigns
    * Curse of Strahd - DnD 5e
    * Ashes of Ardenyan - Pathfinder
    * Necessary Evil the Next Generation - Masks
    * Slipstream - Savage Worlds
    * Necessary Evil - Savage Worlds
    * Star Wars Age of Rebellion - FFG Star Wars

I didn't get the error pre-update. Post-update I do.

Quote Originally Posted by _Rodriguez_ View Post
    same error,

since the patch I've been getting the following error.

Ruleset:VTM5TH
    Error: Unable to load ruleset file (campaign/record_edit_secattributes.xml)
    I sent the fix a while ago. The patching system still donīt have it applied, but the latest build I sent to SW include the fix and works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RageArmor View Post
    So the bug with the PC window is still there as a heads up. As a reminder in both the manage characters and in a server you can not use the red circle to delete character sheets, nor the blue circle to export character sheets.

Also small suggestion, maybe put in a way to expand the character sheets for lower generation vampires. potentially up down to 2nd generation.
    I take note of both (1st is an easy fix I thought was applied, it rolled back in some point)
    By expanding for lower generations you mean allowing the generation value be lower? No problem with that, I can put as low as 1. If you mean adding more than 5 dots to traits, Itīs impossible (by now) in 5th edition World of Darkness. If folks at WW-Modiphius change their mind about 6+ traits, we will modify the ruleset accordingly (Maybe with Werewolf 5th or so)

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    I sent the fix a while ago. The patching system still donīt have it applied, but the latest build I sent to SW include the fix and works fine.
    Well I'm sure the fix will upload soon. kudos for the quick response.
    Ultimate License holder.

Discord username: Halaku

Currently GMing:
    * Ashes of Ardenyan Chapter 2 - Pathfinder
    * Venice by Night - Vampire the Masquerade
    * Adventures in the Ebony Kingdom - Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition

Playing In:

Finished Campaigns
    * Curse of Strahd - DnD 5e
    * Ashes of Ardenyan - Pathfinder
    * Necessary Evil the Next Generation - Masks
    * Slipstream - Savage Worlds
    * Necessary Evil - Savage Worlds
    * Star Wars Age of Rebellion - FFG Star Wars

I just wanted to give an update. The patch was pushed through and it seems fixed now. Thanks for the quick response Luthbel.

I take note of both (1st is an easy fix I thought was applied, it rolled back in some point)
    By expanding for lower generations you mean allowing the generation value be lower? No problem with that, I can put as low as 1. If you mean adding more than 5 dots to traits, Itīs impossible (by now) in 5th edition World of Darkness. If folks at WW-Modiphius change their mind about 6+ traits, we will modify the ruleset accordingly (Maybe with Werewolf 5th or so)
    Thanks for the reply.
    I do mean being able to more easily mark on the character sheet for lower generation stats, like say a generation 7 vampire picking up rank 6 attribute, skill, and or discipline. So thank you for already having took that into consideration. For now i will just have to make sure i keep notes of what the stats are actually set at. (the campaign i am going to be running has a couple second gen vampires in it)
    I am your Friendly Neighborhood RageArmor.

Current License: Full
    Time Zone: CT -5
    Current Characters:
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by RageArmor View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    I do mean being able to more easily mark on the character sheet for lower generation stats, like say a generation 7 vampire picking up rank 6 attribute, skill, and or discipline. So thank you for already having took that into consideration. For now i will just have to make sure i keep notes of what the stats are actually set at. (the campaign i am going to be running has a couple second gen vampires in it)
    They donīt want 6+ traits for now. The game designers explained to me that the classic system brokes with bigger dice pools than 10. That was the reason they didnīt allowed 6+ traits in Chronicles of Darkness, and they kept that in V5. Thereīre situations that can make up to 15 dice pools, but thatīs not common. I suppose that they will do something similar to Requiem: amalgams requiring big ratings of Blood Potency (thereīs a Daeva of blood potency 10 with a combined power of dominate 5 and presence 5, requiring BP 10: that power allows to instigate an entire city to auto-destruct itself, everybody, from humans to supernaturals start working towards that end, and the Ancient eats some bloody pop corns showing the spectacle )

First...Love the new changes to the character sheet. Especially how disciplines are displayed. Did not notice one issue. Made a test character with Strength 4, Brawl 3, and Potence 2 (Prowess). This should have generated a dice pool of 9 when Potence. However, if I select Brawl+Potence and use Strength to generate the roll I only get a pool of 6 dice. 1 Less then my base pool before Potence. When I select Strength and Potence and use Brawl to roll the dice I get a dice pool 5. It also acts as if Strength was not in the pool at all.

screenshot.JPG

They donīt want 6+ traits for now. The game designers explained to me that the classic system brokes with bigger dice pools than 10. That was the reason they didnīt allowed 6+ traits in Chronicles of Darkness, and they kept that in V5. Thereīre situations that can make up to 15 dice pools, but thatīs not common. I suppose that they will do something similar to Requiem: amalgams requiring big ratings of Blood Potency (thereīs a Daeva of blood potency 10 with a combined power of dominate 5 and presence 5, requiring BP 10: that power allows to instigate an entire city to auto-destruct itself, everybody, from humans to supernaturals start working towards that end, and the Ancient eats some bloody pop corns showing the spectacle )
    Thanks again for the reply.

For now i will just have to figure something out on my end for how i am going to handle the Ancient Second Gen, and primogen. As the story i had been working on for years heavily involves at-least two of the second gen (and depending on the actions of the party may also heavily involve the primogen.)

Can't wait to see what is to come. As a follow up question, if i were to create a module that includes the other clans (not camarilla) would it be okay to put it here in fantasy grounds, at-least until an official module is made for those extra clans.
    I am your Friendly Neighborhood RageArmor.

Current License: Full
    Time Zone: CT -5
    Current Characters:
    Ask

Thread Information