DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 41 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    Hi folks, I will look into phargoth's, pralix1138's, and viresanimi's reports. Just need some time to finish up something I am working on and will tackle these reports. Thank you for your patience and keep them coming.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Is Superteddy working on VtM? Has the Camarilla finally sent the big guns??? *grins*

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Is Superteddy working on VtM? Has the Camarilla finally sent the big guns??? *grins*
    I'm finishing up a cleanup and a feature upgrade for Starfinder at the moment. I will be looking over the VtM5e ruleset to help resolve the issues you are running into to help get games back in running order. I'm not the dedicated dev for the ruleset, but it will get the same treatment Starfinder is while it is in maintenance mode. Which means, we are looking for a dev to take it over fully, but will have me look into bug reports and do a review of the ruleset's functionality.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Just happy bugs are being fixed.

In case you don't know, (this is for FGU), there is a long running bug in Abbreviated SPC's. If you make changes to one. Looks at the various tabs on the left side and the lock / unlock it, errors start flying everywhere. Been like that for ages. I just never ever lock those sheets anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Just happy bugs are being fixed.

In case you don't know, (this is for FGU), there is a long running bug in Abbreviated SPC's. If you make changes to one. Looks at the various tabs on the left side and the lock / unlock it, errors start flying everywhere. Been like that for ages. I just never ever lock those sheets anymore.
    My pleasure! Just need some time to finish up my last project and get a chance to over look the code for VtM5e. Get my bearings as it were. If there are long standing bugs, please report them here again to help me keep everything in one place and I'll work through each and ever request.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I don't know if this stuff would be under your umbrella to fix, but I did attach a txt file earlier in the thread with various issues I found in the reference manual that may be of interest to you. I can post it again if you'd want.

Quote Originally Posted by zmtoman View Post
    I don't know if this stuff would be under your umbrella to fix, but I did attach a txt file earlier in the thread with various issues I found in the reference manual that may be of interest to you. I can post it again if you'd want.
    I would suggest reposting it as it would help in getting them addressed. I will be backtracking through the thread, but it could get lost in the shuffle of posts.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Here you go (See attached).

The list might be slightly outdated due to the recent errata from the Companion. But otherwise these are mostly small tweaks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by zmtoman View Post
    Here you go (See attached).

The list might be slightly outdated due to the recent errata from the Companion. But otherwise these are mostly small tweaks.
    Thank you, most of those look like module issues cept for the few ruleset ones I was able to get resolved. I'm still back tracking through the posts and see if anything ruleset related hasn't been already tackled by Madbeardman.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I had my first VtM session last night in about 6 months and have some things to report. Some of these are more feature requests than bugs:

-The PC sheets 'x' to close the window is slightly off-center. I had to click to the right of the 'x' to close the records.

-'Surge' action did not seem to be calculated off of Blood Potency correctly.

-Dice results only show pass (6+) or fail (5-) when manually rolled in the chat window. It would be nice to see the actual results. This came up due to initiative rolls...

-Initiative is not tracked in the Combat Tracker. Should be calculated by; Composure + Awareness, then by highest composure, then by a d10 roll off to determine initiative steps.

-I'd like to share my dice results rolls via chat re-drag and drop method and not show the binary pass/fail. The actual numbers are useful when showing players the mechanics of what happened.

-All dice rolls are against a target Difficulty Number (DN) when rolled in chat or through automation rolls like in the PC sheets. An alternate 'Opposed Roll' system would be great to include for a very standard way of playing.

I have another game in two weeks, more to come I'm sure.

Cheers,

Greg

Thread Information