DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 41 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    The latest update seems to have cleared up the disappearing Discipline Powers and Advantages for me. Thanks to the elders who made this happen!

Getting an error and missing content in the Reference Manual after the last update. Publication1.png
    Edited with an additional picture of the result of the error.Empty Boxes.png

The specific error is:
    [10/16/2020 4:05:10 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua"]:56: attempt to call field 'setAsset' (a nil value)
    [10/16/2020 4:05:20 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua"]:56: attempt to call field 'setAsset' (a nil value)

It only does this on certain tabs within the Reference Manual. I can close the error window, but much of the text on the problematic tab seems to be missing.
    Last edited by pralix1138; October 17th, 2020 at 16:30.

Hey guys/girls, I've found another issue, it seems that the character sheets don't have the titles like in the FGC (bold fonts) and you can literally write something around the titles as well, it allows the cursor to stand beside them and write things, see attached image for reference.

2020-10-19_12-49-26.png

Some issues I've noticed with the module (in FGU, although many are content-based so it likely applies to classic as well):
    -Survival uses the example specialties for Streetwise
    -Many Advantages have no dot cost, or display an incorrect dot cost (Unbondable displays as 4 instead of 5, although I just now discovered that I could edit it so I'm not sure if I clicked and messed it up or something)
    -Some flaws (such as Enemy) are not shown in the list of available flaws
    -When attempting to exit out of a character sheet, the center of the X does not close it (but clicking to the right of it does)
    -When attempting to reposition an SPC sheet, clicking to the right of the SPC sheet and dragging instead spawns a character sheet from one of the PCs. When I hover over the location, it reads "Token."

Thank you for the reports. I have tried to reach out to the developer to respond.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Camellen View Post
    Some issues I've noticed with the module (in FGU, although many are content-based so it likely applies to classic as well):
    -Survival uses the example specialties for Streetwise
    -Many Advantages have no dot cost, or display an incorrect dot cost (Unbondable displays as 4 instead of 5, although I just now discovered that I could edit it so I'm not sure if I clicked and messed it up or something)
    -Some flaws (such as Enemy) are not shown in the list of available flaws
    -When attempting to exit out of a character sheet, the center of the X does not close it (but clicking to the right of it does)
    -When attempting to reposition an SPC sheet, clicking to the right of the SPC sheet and dragging instead spawns a character sheet from one of the PCs. When I hover over the location, it reads "Token."
    -The Survival thing is weird. It's correct in the Reference Manual, but switched in the character sheet. A developer oversight perhaps? I just changed it on the character sheet, but you'd have to do that with each character.
    -You didn't mess up Unbondable. It is listed as 4 dots and should be 5. I assume it's an oversight on the part of the developers?
    -I think the Enemy flaw doesn't show up because it doesn't appear to have a rating in the Rulebook. It's listed in the Allies description on pg. 184 of the Core Rulebook. If that's the case, you may just have to create it on the fly with the guidelines listed there. There are several Flaws that seem to be listed under the Background or Merit heading also.
    -I have the same issue, though I've gotten so accustomed to it, so I don't even realize it anymore.
    -I can't duplicate the repositioning problem. Weird.

All-in-all, I haven't come across too many things that really slow down my running a game on it. These fixes would certainly be welcome though.

Various

I noticed a few issues with the merits/flaws sections of the rulebook. I'll try to separate these in a somewhat coherent format. I few of these have been mentioned elsewhere, but I'm still going to include them for simplicity. I'm using FGU, and have not tested in classic.

Missing Merits:
    -Thin-blood > Vampiric Resilience

Missing Flaws (I tested several by clicking on them, and all were missing dot values):
    -Linguistics > Illiterate (I see this one in the library section at the top, but not in the VTM module Flaws menu, with the headings. Addictions shows up where illiterate should be.)

Missing Predator Flaws/background (dis)advantages (For the ones without explicit descriptions, simply filling in the dots and leaving them otherwise empty should be enough):
    -Enemy (Bagger, Siren)
    -Dark Secret: Diablerist (Blood Leech)
    -Dark Secret: Masquerade Breacher (Consensualist)
    -Enemies (Osiris)

I've forwarded to the Vampire DLC developers.

Regards,
    JPG

Import Bug.png

Just following up with the PC import bug. The green '+' symbols are covered with icons. I would like to load my saved module's pregens into a new campaign instead of cleaning up the same one-shot repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Import Bug.png

Just following up with the PC import bug. The green '+' symbols are covered with icons. I would like to load my saved module's pregens into a new campaign instead of cleaning up the same one-shot repeatedly.
    Can you reduce the UI scaling and see if this helps?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information