Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi vegaserik,

I pushed an update for VtM The Companion yesterday, it will be released next Tuesday, it includes the Clan Logos appearing and the list in the sidebar.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Excellent!!!! Thank you. Your hard work will be put to very fun use.

The Hotfix worked perfectly! The 3 clans show up in the clans sidebar button, and can be dropped into the sheet without breaking the Banes.

However...

The Merits from the companion are not available in the Merits on the Sidebar. Is there any reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    The Hotfix worked perfectly! The 3 clans show up in the clans sidebar button, and can be dropped into the sheet without breaking the Banes.

However...

The Merits from the companion are not available in the Merits on the Sidebar. Is there any reason for this?
    Yep there's a reason, didn't know much about them as didn't work on that section, will look for you as I've built a new importer for VtM products so I'll have to add that there, leave it with me.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Rulesets - Mongoose Traveller 2E & (1e)
    Now on my list, continue building the RQ ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Yep there's a reason, didn't know much about them as didn't work on that section, will look for you as I've built a new importer for VtM products so I'll have to add that there, leave it with me.

Cheers,
    MBM
    As always...fantastic! Thank you.

Thread Information