FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 41 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Another issue.

When you have a list open, say your skills list.... you can right click to create a new item. This works great. You can then populate that item, and it adds it to your list. This then becomes a drag and drop capable item. Still fine. A skill wont be added to the character sheet, but it does give you a way to create something custom and drop in say... Notes.

Once this item is in Notes, or Convictions (it can drop there also) or any other field really, it can still be edited in place without changing the one in the list. All as expected.

However, it seems it can never be deleted from the character sheet. There is no right click Delete option for items added in this way. Issue exists on Classic and Unity. You can hit backspace to delete the text... and if you have dragged that item multiple times into the field, it will backspace and delete all of them all the way except the top one. It leaves behind the link dot to the Skill/Item description.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, or if it's been reported, but I'm seeing a graphical issue with the dice icons in both the Windows and Mac Unity versions.
    Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 8.28.00 PM.png

Same issue on PC Unity.
    i3ullseye

Ultimate License holder

Survival skill has "Speciality Examples" from Streetwise

Attachment 32759

[bug] Custom Clan window is not locking and name/title cannot be changed

I just bought VtM rule set today. I tend to test the new rule sets I get by putting them through their paces.
    I found a bug where I cannot click on the "lock" on a custom clan page. Since I cannot tell if the page is locked or not, this is hard to tell as some aspects can be edited while others cannot. What I cannot change is the name/title of the customized clan once I click off of the name/title of the clan. I can change the text, links, and other sections of the window. I can switch out token beside the lock. I opened a second custom clan window and still could not use the "lock" to lock the page. I am including a screenshot of what I am seeing for the ST screen. I closed all the way out of FG, checked for updates, then logged back into the campaign. I still could not "lock/unlock" the custom clan nor change the clan name. Though, I could still edit the descriptions and other sections of the customized clan window.
    Attachment 32784
    All the other custom content I have so far entered into the campaign has been able to "lock/unlock", with the locked content not being able to be edited.

Got error for changing Character Name on PC "sheet". Player side only as far as me and my tester can tell.
    Error:
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'target_summary' (a nil value)

I have not found any other bugs yet, but I haven't tested everything yet. I am very impressed so far. Looking forward to modules for this rule set.

Thank you for making this rule set as I had a lot of players who are interested in WoD, liked FG, but had no interest in the other rule sets offered by FG.

Stay Safe.
    Last edited by RavenSaint; March 29th, 2020 at 22:18. Reason: Got an error message on Player's side of campaign

Quote Originally Posted by i3ullseye View Post
    Same issue on PC Unity.
    Really hope this gets fixed soon. It's a real eye-sore and it's driving me nuts.

Having to copy an SPC back to the SPC list

Why would that be a required step? And how would anyone know to do that?

Why would that be a required step? And how would anyone know to do that?
    Base experience with Fantasy Grounds I am afraid. The core program is actually very old and not originally made by Smiteworks. If your ever want to change a thing in a module. Copy it. Because the module is locked (which is displayed by a lock that you cannot open). Simple. Sure, I get that it seems counter intuitive to a new user, but keep playing around with FG and things just end up making sense. Or you just get experience and forget it was ever an issue.

Luckily, there seems to be an endless supply of very helpful people around here, so don't be afraid to ask. We're more than happy to help you with any question you need answered. Welcome to the family!

Vires Animi

And it is a good way to handle it. Copying it to get an unlocked version, you can now edit that new one without starting from scratch. But you never run the risk of modifying and ruining your original. But I agree maybe a 'Duplicate" button would be a bit cleaner.
    i3ullseye

Ultimate License holder

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    Both are top priorities
    Not to be a pest, and I apologize if you’ve posted this elsewhere, but do you have a target date for the next update? And if so, what will be in it?

Thread Information