DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 41 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I know there is an encounter button, under the SPC's. Which opens the Story window..... So... Where do you find it?
    1.) Click on the Options menu and then select "Sidebar": screenshot1.png
    2.) Select either "All" or "GM": screenshot2.png
    3.) That should make the button appear: screenshot3.png

Hope this helps!

Hi.

Just check for updates and then checked the Discipline powers bug i reported, and it still stands.
    Not sure it it still under correction but... push it up so that it wont fall into the Umbra

fg_error.png

Quote Originally Posted by phargoth View Post
    checking the disciplines and disciplines power and found an error.

the Power "Enduring Beasts" its a Fortitude power level 2, but appears on the disciplines powers form ALSO as an Animalism power; on the powers form as level 2, but when looking discipline powers from the modules it appears as leve 3... either way it's wrong.

sending a print screen marking the rights and wrongs
    Last edited by phargoth; April 28th, 2021 at 15:44. Reason: adding printscreen

Quote Originally Posted by phargoth View Post
    Hi.

Just check for updates and then checked the Discipline powers bug i reported, and it still stands.
    Not sure it it still under correction but... push it up so that it wont fall into the Umbra

fg_error.png
    It is not lost or forgotten. Should be part of the next update. Please understand that I am working through the ruleset code and learning the system as well. Some things may take some time to get resolved.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    It is not lost or forgotten. Should be part of the next update. Please understand that I am working through the ruleset code and learning the system as well. Some things may take some time to get resolved.
    ok no problem.
    only pushed it because i saw the big update on Friday, and still found the same situation.

Take care!

In the new Companion, the Clans are not listed in the Clans sidebar pop up. I can get to them through the library. The clan symbol also doesn't go onto the sheet properly when the clan is dragged onto a new sheet.

Thanks for the report. We'll let the developer know
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Ever since the Companion update i've had a really bad bug in both Classic and Unity. I suspect it may have to do with the clans not being properly in the "clans" section of the interface (they are in the library, but not anywhere else).

If you go to the "Other" tab on a character sheet that is using Ravnos, Tzimisce, or Salubri as it's clan (manually dropped from the library) you get the following:

[ERROR] windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (banetxt) in control (banetxt) in control (banetxt) in class (charactersheet abilities)

I can clear/close the error window and ...like the error notes the "bane" section of the character is not accessible. I can click on it to my heart's content (or like an obsessive jack rabbit) and it does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    Ever since the Companion update i've had a really bad bug in both Classic and Unity. I suspect it may have to do with the clans not being properly in the "clans" section of the interface (they are in the library, but not anywhere else).

If you go to the "Other" tab on a character sheet that is using Ravnos, Tzimisce, or Salubri as it's clan (manually dropped from the library) you get the following:

[ERROR] windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (banetxt) in control (banetxt) in control (banetxt) in class (charactersheet abilities)

I can clear/close the error window and ...like the error notes the "bane" section of the character is not accessible. I can click on it to my heart's content (or like an obsessive jack rabbit) and it does nothing.
    To expand upon this a little bit as i'm testing further...

If I add one of the corebook/camarilla clans the Bane box is available but as I drop the clan into the sheet I get the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_characters.lua"]:332: setValue: Database node type mismatch (charsheet.id-00014.banetxt:formattedtext) (token)

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    To expand upon this a little bit as i'm testing further...

If I add one of the corebook/camarilla clans the Bane box is available but as I drop the clan into the sheet I get the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_characters.lua"]:332: setValue: Database node type mismatch (charsheet.id-00014.banetxt:formattedtext) (token)
    Thank you for the report. A hotfix is pushed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    In the new Companion, the Clans are not listed in the Clans sidebar pop up. I can get to them through the library. The clan symbol also doesn't go onto the sheet properly when the clan is dragged onto a new sheet.
    Hi vegaserik,

I pushed an update for VtM The Companion yesterday, it will be released next Tuesday, it includes the Clan Logos appearing and the list in the sidebar.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information