FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    To be completely honest I haven't figured out how to rezip one, that's just how I've been told it works. What I normally do is just open the existing version as a zip file then replace the version inside with the updated one. I use winrar to see it, and haven't tried it with the default one that comes with windows. I've used 7zip, but it was hit or miss.

Hi Mazzar,
    I'm sure elven accuracy works alongside the 5e enhancer ok (the FGC version).
    I've not tested it in FGU, but I'm assuming that's what you're using?
    Let me know what version of FG you are using, it'll help out in troubleshooting.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Hi Mazzar,
    I'm sure elven accuracy works alongside the 5e enhancer ok (the FGC version).
    I've not tested it in FGU, but I'm assuming that's what you're using?
    Let me know what version of FG you are using, it'll help out in troubleshooting.

Cheers, Steve.

I am using FGU.. It works great when I disable 5E Enhancer.

I'm pretty sure I can get this to work alongside the 5e enhancer in FGU at some point but until FGU is in release it's not a priority for me.
    It *may* happen in the near future, but I can't guarantee it atm.
    Thank you for flagging the issue though

Cheers, Steve.

I'm pretty sure I can get this to work alongside the 5e enhancer in FGU at some point but until FGU is in release it's not a priority for me.
    It *may* happen in the near future, but I can't guarantee it atm.
    Thank you for flagging the issue though

Cheers, Steve.
    For now, I can just have my player roll the extra die.

New version uploaded to post #1.

Mazzar, I've not forgotten about your request, please try the new version and see if it helps. If not, I'll take a look into it when I'm able.

Cheers, Steve.

New version uploaded to post #1.

Mazzar, I've not forgotten about your request, please try the new version and see if it helps. If not, I'll take a look into it when I'm able.

Cheers, Steve.
    This worked! Not only that, but it also seems to have fixed an issue with the Advantage Display extension as well. I am including @styrmir as well. So as of right now, all extensions are working! Nice work @Stv! Thank you.

You can thank Kent for that, I had no input in it at all, other than posting his version of my extension :P

Cheers, Steve.

You can thank Kent for that, I had no input in it at all, other than posting his version of my extension :P

Cheers, Steve.
    Then a big thank you to @Kent!

Works flawless in Fantasy grounds Unity. I created a unique Elven Shadar Kai, Wild Soul Barbarian as NPC. he uses a Finesse wielding great elven scimitar (Base damage 3d4) and have elven accuracy. This extension made it work perfectly. Awsome stuff.
    Every Attack when using Reckless attacks rolls 3 die. Absurdly overpowered but hey, its possible.
    (And yes I allowed this NPC to be able to use reckless with finesse weapons and recieve rage damage bonus, before the game rule alert people come running in to save the day

PS This is a play test NPC since personaly I dont see why Barbarians must use Strenght, why cant agile Elves or any other race for that matter be barbarians and get to use reckless attacks with dexterity.

Reckless attacks is not wild swinging, its the opposite. Its careful thought to land your blows perfectly, the draw back is that by aiming this way your defences take a turn for the worse and as such, you have advantage and give advantage.
    Or as we say in Fantasy grounds: ADVATK; GRANTADVATK; [SELF]
    Last edited by Gissur; June 16th, 2020 at 23:54.

Thread Information